Union Bears Statement - Boycott

Aye just like that mate, Bears together.

They bams up there will be delighted if we don't turn up, why give them that?

And if we do travel up in our thousands and the team still loses the match , the whole of Scottish football will be laughing at us again , and know that any threats of boycotts ect are empty threats .. it would be open season on us again.

And if we do travel up in our thousands and the team still loses the match , the whole of Scottish football will be laughing at us again , and know that any threats of boycotts ect are empty threats .. it would be open season on us again.

Completely agree on that on the assumption we lose the match, but lets say we win the match.

Completely agree on that on the assumption we lose the match, but lets say we win the match.

To win the match would be great , if our team is good enough they should be able to win without the backing of the fans.

I hear what your saying mate, but we're going to look silly if our support turn up regardless of the result after all the shouts about boycotting.

To win the match would be great , if our team is good enough they should be able to win without the backing of the fans.

I hear what your saying mate, but we're going to look silly if our support turn up regardless of the result after all the shouts about boycotting.

Obviously I'll go with what the support want - if it's a boycott so be it - just hope we can win the game without the twelfth man.

Guest TheMainEvent

Empty seats will show the rest of Scottish football that we do not forgive those who gave us several kicks on our way down. It will make a lot of other chairmen shit themselves when they see our show of unity. Time to make a statement

Empty seats will show the rest of Scottish football that we do not forgive those who gave us several kicks on our way down. It will make a lot of other chairmen shit themselves when they see our show of unity. Time to make a statement

Unfortunately I don't think the boycott will succeed mate!