The Buy Rangers Community Share Scheme is live at www.buyrangers.org

No but if you buy one share after the IPO you can still attend.

Cheers, another question. Just invested £500 and split it across 3 members. Me ( current member) and 2 new members in my son and dad. In the event that one of us wanted to withdraw, do we each own 1/3 of the £500, or how does that work? I know it's 1 member 1 vote, but how is the actual investment assigned?

SADL RSC

Just like to thank all the members who took the time to respond re the club funds / share issue, and to those who pledged some of their own hard earned cash!!

We will be buying (well we've applied for) a £500 lot direct from Rangers so we get our own official certificate, then members have pledged £850 to the RST share scheme route, with the RSC's add on it means we will be putting in £1875!!

Its amazing how quickly comparitively small pledges add up.

A great effort - many thanks from the committee - WATP

Are any other RSCs doing this?

pledges from £25

Cheers, another question. Just invested £500 and split it across 3 members. Me ( current member) and 2 new members in my son and dad. In the event that one of us wanted to withdraw, do we each own 1/3 of the £500, or how does that work? I know it's 1 member 1 vote, but how is the actual investment assigned?

Most accurate answer here, Bigy: https://buyrangers.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

Guest lisburnranger
The email sent out by the RST today in response to a malicious email going round (not seen that one myself) where amongst the things clarified was that only new RST shareholders will be able to vote on discussions regarding the club.

RST members who have not purchased a community share will not be allowed to vote as to how the RST uses it's block vote in the club. i.e. votes on issues at the clubs AGM. They will still be able to vote on RST issues such as RST board members, changes to constitution etc.

Guest lisburnranger
The "rules" that you posted a link to stated that there ARE "several prominent members of the Rangers Family who do not serve on the Board This ensures arm’s length accountability for you at all times". You seem to be saying that this statement is incorrect but are allowing it to remain unchanged. This is also misleading potential investors.

And you think that this is satisfactory? Whether Cenkos says it is OK or not, it is totally wrong and is verging on fraud. You are telling people that their cash will go towards buying the shares in one company when it is a totally different company that they are buying the shares in.

I thought that it was an innocent mistake and that you would correct it but by deliberately not changing it when it has been pointed out to you means that you are getting fan's cash on false pretences.

I am shocked that you are allowing these false statements to stand.

The issued share capital of The Rangers Football Club does not transfer to Rangers International Football Club until 19th December. At any stage before this Cenkos reserve the right to pull the plug on the whole thing. Until the 19th December RIFC has no link to the Rangers Football Club and doesn't own any of it's assets. If the RST document says today that they are purchasing shares in Rangers International Football Club, this would be misleading and taking cash on false pretences.

If the IPO was to fall apart now, BuyRangers would still seek to purchase shares, but they would be shares in The Rangers Football Club

Guest lisburnranger

Further to my previous post.

From the prospectus. Part 1 paragraph B.3

........Immediately prior to Admission the Company (RIFC plc) will acquire RFCL pursuant to the Share Exchange Agreement, which is conditional on the Placing Agreement becoming unconditional in all respects, save for Admission and will be the holding company of the Rangers Group.

Paragraph E.3

.........The Placing comprises of the VCT Placing pursuant to which the VCT Placing Shares will be issued on 18th December 2012. The General Placing Shares will be issued on 19th December 2012 and all Placing Shares will be admitted to AIM on 19 December 2012.

Bluedell - You made some very strong comments regarding taking cash on fall pretences and that it was verging on fraud. Would you care to retract those?

Can I just ask what happens when a dividend is paid , where does that go , and also if in the unlikely event the share prices rise wouldsomeone who invested £125 only get the initial investment back .

I know the probable answer would be that the shares will never be sold , but never say never