31 goals in 30 gmes...

the boy scores goals. no doubt about it. i think he gets the criticism because in plg's system the loan striker has to do more than score goals. which is why a front 2 would be so much better suited to him.

the boy scores goals. no doubt about it. i think he gets the criticism because in plg's system the loan striker has to do more than score goals. which is why a front 2 would be so much better suited to him.

Yeah your right Barry, the system isnt made for him and because he is a player who isnt blessed with pace it looks like he is out of games for the majority of it.

Id like to see him with a target man upfront. I know we arent going to get the quality of Hateley anytime in the near future but Sebo looks a strong player who could come good with a run up top.

He does get a lot of stick,i'm a Boyd fan, and he could do with a good target man alongside him,he's just passed John Hartson into second place in the SPL top goal scoring chart, behind Larson, and he's still young so IMO fans should get off his back,hopefully his hold up play will get better.

Yeah your right Barry, the system isnt made for him and because he is a player who isnt blessed with pace it looks like he is out of games for the majority of it.

Id like to see him with a target man upfront. I know we arent going to get the quality of Hateley anytime in the near future but Sebo looks a strong player who could come good with a run up top.

Where does this blind faith in Sebo come from? He's done nothing to justify it whereas Boyd is the most prolific goalscorer in the country. Maybe he does just score goals and doesn't always look a team player, But Sebo appears able to do neither.

Ok he's not had a lot of game time, but frankly when he struggles to trap a ball does he deserve any?

I don't don't know if I could say he isn't good enough but he definitely hasn't given any evidence that he is.

We can only make decisions on what we know and what we can see and until he looks like a decent player, I don't think many will back him for a first team place.