[Article] A brief sceptical review of the prospectus

It`s the share dilution ( in securing additional capital ) that really stuffs the ordinary investor , not a problem for Green & co as they can award themselves new free shares whenever they want - which they can sell at market price ; but at some point , shares that cost pounds will be worth pennies - what then ? . At some point the goose will stop laying the golden eggs and CG and his pals will have an exit strategy planned . These guys are pro`s and this is what they do .

Still no full disclosure on original equity holders and dare I say title deeds ? .

Maybe the outset could start off along the line of something like er...hmm...WATP! NO SURRENDER!!...then again you could start off with something on a different scale and finish it with well...WATP! NO SURRENDER!! It's up to you stb...good luck.

personally I'm amazed thats not how green started and ended the prosectus.

It`s the share dilution ( in securing additional capital ) that really stuffs the ordinary investor , not a problem for Green & co as they can award themselves new free shares whenever they want - which they can sell at market price ; but at some point , shares that cost pounds will be worth pennies - what then ? . At some point the goose will stop laying the golden eggs and CG and his pals will have an exit strategy planned . These guys are pro`s and this is what they do .

Still no full disclosure on original equity holders and dare I say title deeds ? .

Haha, it wasnt just Bomber that didnt get to see the deeds. According to the prospectus, neither did the company charged with valuing the assets. Brought a much needed piece of comedy relief to the prospectus.

Tenure/Title Deeds and Leases

We have not had the opportunity of inspecting the Title Deeds of the subjects under valuation and, for the

purposes of our valuation, we have assumed that the subjects are held under Title which is the equivalent

of Heritable Ownership (formerly Feudal) unless otherwise stated as being subject to a Lease. We have

further assumed that the properties are free from encumbrances, restrictions or outgoings of an onerous

nature which would have a material impact on the value.

Lot of assumptions there.

Tenure/Title Deeds and Leases

We have not had the opportunity of inspecting the Title Deeds of the subjects under valuation and, for the

purposes of our valuation, we have assumed that the subjects are held under Title which is the equivalent

of Heritable Ownership (formerly Feudal) unless otherwise stated as being subject to a Lease. We have

further assumed that the properties are free from encumbrances, restrictions or outgoings of an onerous

nature which would have a material impact on the value.

Methinks it was in an article over at FF or even here (I would have to dig it out (later)), a chap actually quoted these mysterious "title deeds" - since they are open to the public to look at and copy (at a price).

Copies of the property and proprietorship sections of the Land Certificate were posted on this site a few days ago. The disclaimer by the surveyors is a standard one - they are not qualified to check title deeds - that's a soliciotrs job.

Copies of the property and proprietorship sections of the Land Certificate were posted on this site a few days ago. The disclaimer by the surveyors is a standard one - they are not qualified to check title deeds - that's a soliciotrs job.

Donald Findlay?

I wasnt implying it was their job, I just found it amusing, considering.