How many of us are confident

Guest honeyi

Also true B....But truth be told,Killie were abysmal on Sunday,and Hearts whilst giving us a much harder game than Killie,have troubled us more in past games when the likes of Bednar and company were fit and playing.Not trying to piss on our parade of late,just being mightily realistic as to what we'll be up against when the Athletic wing of the IRA rolls into Govan next month.

aye, to be honest i agree entirely. the defense is just so fragile and if jvoh or any of his fiendish ilk up front hit any form we could be in for big problems. i still think if we can press and dominate the game we would take some burden off the defense, but we seem to be going for a more open style of play, rather than as much closing down.

agree re: hearts, they hardly had a shot on target, and were especially poor up front.

I'm confident. Yes, our defence is still a bit dodgy, but we're playing a bit better and scoring some goals. It looks as if there's some self belief and confidence in the team at the moment.

One thing PLG and the team shouldn't do at any cost is give the scum too much respect. It's been a major downfall in recent times. Standing off them and allowing them to dictate to us is one sure fire way to get a doing.

Let's get in their faces and see what they're made of.

Another thing. The scum are no world beaters. Yes, they're having a better season than us(up till now), but they're average at best IMO. According to the tims at my work and going on what I've seen of them this season, they've made heavy weather of beating alot of teams.

So it's the BEARS for me. 2-1 or maybe 3-2. :thup:

NO SURRENDER.

There is one thing if big vinegar dosn't make it then losing in the air is not such a problem as the rest are not known to be good in the air. The speed of Miller will be a problem especially if Hemdani and Svensson get too close to each other. We really have to beat them in midfield though and i do believe we are stronger in that department. If i was to bet i would go for the draw.