Charles Green on Talksport - 10.45 approx

i doubt it is everything. i am sure comofit is as excited about the future of some of our players as we all are. arent you comeofit?

Of course man. The one shining light is our youth getting good game time, and showing up supposed better well paid experienced pro's. We might not even have seen most of them if all this hadnt happened. All this "close to oblivion" pish really annoys me. Another myth spouted by D&P, and green.

How has he tried to blackmail them ?

As you have attested yourself these cases have to be heard...if that involves players missing training as a consequence of the timescales placed by the judicial committees ruling on the matter its hardly Green's fault.

Or should he not pursue monies he believes are due to Rangers ?

Furthermore if there was no case to answer why have 3 clubs already settled ?

Like I said D'art, if we are due monies under the law, we will get them. Of course we should pursue them, even if it is a lost cause, in my opinion. It's the constant bad-mouthing in public I find distasteful. Him saying players will waste time and miss training doesn't sound like a very strong legal argument to me.

The other clubs coughed up to avoid the hassle of all this, not because of any legal obligation. I would have more respect for green if he went after D&P for bumping him for the money he paid for their contracts. The tupe laws seem pretty clear to me, and I cant see us winning. The best we can hope for is out of court settlements, which is what he's pushing for with his "missing training", speeches.

Maybe we will make a few hundred thousand from this, but the damage it does to our reputation could be much more costly.

Of course man. The one shining light is our youth getting good game time, and showing up supposed better well paid experienced pro's. We might not even have seen most of them if all this hadnt happened. All this "close to oblivion" pish really annoys me. Another myth spouted by D&P, and green.

d@p were clear from the off that us disappearing was very very unlikely.

Lol, yeah our future was under no threat at all. Why did I even worry for a second?

We were never headed for oblivion. A newco route was the plan, from probably as far back as Murray selling to whyte. Everything else in between, was just rats skimming money. The only person I've heard say that we could vanish altogether, is green. I wonder why.

Edited by ComeOffit

i think we all know we would not have seen much if any of these kids had all this not happened.

have to agree about the "no more club" talk too. one lot of shite. rangers future was never in doubt. far too big and too many people who care.