Charles Green on Talksport - 10.45 approx

It's not personal, or hatred. I don't like the way he goes about things, so I say it. I'm sure he's a decent enough chap, away from robbing my club blind. Maybe time will prove me wrong, and he wont bolt with his loot, leaving us in shit street again. I can help but think that our support have created an uncontrollable monster, and he is starting to believe his own hype.

Keep telling yourself that.

It's not personal, or hatred.

It's probably not 'cos you complain or moan about every fucking thing under the sun to do with Rangers, and Green is just one of them. The list is endless. My contributions to the forum are very irregular these days as every discussion I click on that is of interest, your name (and one other normally) appears and I think 'fuck that - I'd rather hang from a beam than read more moaning faced tripe from this bloke again. You must be a fuckin joy to live with. You moan about every fucking thing and person:

Green, McCoist, Murray, Traynor, past board, present board, share issue, Green's honesty, Green's plans, Green's attitude, moves to England.

Go on GIVE US YOUR WISDOM. Don't criticise what we are doing, have done, or are thinking of doing. YOU TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD DO. Knocking down is something any FOOL can do. Building things takes a bit more. Who should be in charge at the top? Who should be manager? What league should we play in?

Oh by the way Admins, if I'm starting to tread over your line of 'free speech' do me a favour and pull the plug on me now. I don't give two fucks because I'm ready to flatline whenever I come on here now anyway and see every thread about MY team sabotaged by people who do the job for our worst enemies.

I've said before - walk in to the Louden Bar and air the same views. You guys love phrases like "I say it as it is! I don't care who doesn't like it!". What you don't say is "when I'm at my keyboard".

It's probably not 'cos you complain or moan about every fucking thing under the sun to do with Rangers, and Green is just one of them. The list is endless. My contributions to the forum are very irregular these days as every discussion I click on that is of interest, your name (and one other normally) appears and I think 'fuck that - I'd rather hang from a beam than read more moaning faced tripe from this bloke again. You must be a fuckin joy to live with. You moan about every fucking thing and person:

Green, McCoist, Murray, Traynor, past board, present board, share issue, Green's honesty, Green's plans, Green's attitude, moves to England.

Go on GIVE US YOUR WISDOM. Don't criticise what we are doing, have done, or are thinking of doing. YOU TELL US WHAT WE SHOULD DO. Knocking down is something any FOOL can do. Building things takes a bit more. Who should be in charge at the top? Who should be manager? What league should we play in?

Oh by the way Admins, if I'm starting to tread over your line of 'free speech' do me a favour and pull the plug on me now. I don't give two fucks because I'm ready to flatline whenever I come on here now anyway and see every thread about MY team sabotaged by people who do the job for our worst enemies.

I've said before - walk in to the Louden Bar and air the same views. You guys love phrases like "I say it as it is! I don't care who doesn't like it!". What you don't say is "when I'm at my keyboard".

Great speech man. I can hardly say it to your face on a football forum, and I say the same shit to anyone that will listen in the real world also. Maybe the reason I moan so much is because the whole situation is totally fucked up, and there is plenty to moan about. If all you want to hear is good things and how everything in the garden is rosey, I suggest maybe a football forum isn't the best place for you.

Ironic you complain about people moaning, and then write a 1000 word essay.........moaning.

In answer to your questions, I'd like to suggest the following.

Owner-someone who wont rob us blind and piss down the back of our necks and tell us its raining.

Manager- someone who can actually manage a football team, and not be given the job because of legend staus.

League to play in-Whatever league the football authorities tell us to play in. Or we can continue to spout pish about england and euro leagues, if it keeps you happy.

I don't think it is "blackmail" but rather its a consequence of the process.

The clubs who have those players could of course follow the example of Coventry' date=' Sheffield Wednesday and Southampton and settle with Rangers. The fact the 3 aforementioned have, would suggest that the case you refer to is perhaps not so "poor".[/quote']

I'm not totally against the idea of these cases being heard, but if our case is so strong, why the need to try brow-beat money from them before they are heard? Let's have it out in court for all the world to see. If green loses them, it will just prove how much pish he has been spouting since day 1. All he's done is try to blackmail these clubs to make them avoid the hassle, and pay us something. If we are entitled, we will get paid. No need for the constant bravado in the media. It can only damage any future clubs willingness to deal with us.

In answer to your questions, I'd like to suggest the following.

Owner-someone who wont rob us blind and piss down the back of our necks and tell us its raining.

Manager- someone who can actually manage a football team, and not be given the job because of legend staus.

League to play in-Whatever league the football authorities tell us to play in. Or we can continue to spout pish about england and euro leagues, if it keeps you happy.

Well there we are - just as I thought - Fuckin Einstein has it all thought out! Lets'get you in charge mate and we'll go places. :facepalm:

I'm not totally against the idea of these cases being heard, but if our case is so strong, why the need to try brow-beat money from them before they are heard? Let's have it out in court for all the world to see. If green loses them, it will just prove how much pish he has been spouting since day 1. All he's done is try to blackmail these clubs to make them avoid the hassle, and pay us something. If we are entitled, we will get paid. No need for the constant bravado in the media. It can only damage any future clubs willingness to deal with us.

How has he tried to blackmail them ?

As you have attested yourself these cases have to be heard...if that involves players missing training as a consequence of the timescales placed by the judicial committees ruling on the matter its hardly Green's fault.

Or should he not pursue monies he believes are due to Rangers ?

Furthermore if there was no case to answer why have 3 clubs already settled ?

We were in administration and close to oblivion a few months ago, I'm not saying that means everything has to be brilliant but surely it's reason enough to not be completely miserable about everything?

i doubt it is everything. i am sure comofit is as excited about the future of some of our players as we all are. arent you comeofit?