Charles Green on Talksport - 10.45 approx

the leters related to players going the other way. clubs will as ever sell to the highest bidder no matter who they are.

The way he is now telling these clubs that their players will be stuck in hampden for a week arguing their case, instead of training, is a sickening way for us to be conducting ourselves, no matter what you think of the players.

Trying to blackmail them to settle because he knows he has a poor case against them. It's pathetic.

The way he is now telling these clubs that their players will be stuck in hampden for a week arguing their case, instead of training, is a sickening way for us to be conducting ourselves, no matter what you think of the players.

Trying to blackmail them to settle because he knows he has a poor case against them. It's pathetic.

Let's face it, the way Green farts will be pathetic to you or whatever other description.

It's a personal hatred and you cannot deny it with any credibility.

well we can judge it when we see how it works.

Let's face it, the way Green farts will be pathetic to you or whatever other description.

It's a personal hatred and you cannot deny it with any credibility.

It's not personal, or hatred. I don't like the way he goes about things, so I say it. I'm sure he's a decent enough chap, away from robbing my club blind. Maybe time will prove me wrong, and he wont bolt with his loot, leaving us in shit street again. I can help but think that our support have created an uncontrollable monster, and he is starting to believe his own hype.

I don't think it is "blackmail" but rather its a consequence of the process.

The clubs who have those players could of course follow the example of Coventry, Sheffield Wednesday and Southampton and settle with Rangers. The fact the 3 aforementioned have, would suggest that the case you refer to is perhaps not so "poor".