Charles Green on Talksport - 10.45 approx

Does anyone think he's actively exploring loopholes and possibilities to actually get us out of Scottish football given how the reconstruction plans are looking? What's changed since this was all moonbeams about us joining the Premiership?

The way we've been tested by all and sundry. The farcical reconstruction plans. That's the negative.

The debt free Rangers being supported in massive numbers despite being in the bottom tier.

I'm just wondering if this set of circumstances means he's now got a bit more conviction, backing and possibly legal weight behind any attempts to try and get us to play football at some other level which would promise a route to a top division in Europe somewhere if we were to win promotion.

I admit its just a hunch. And it's nothing to do with specific comments made and I am ignoring the usual bluster from him, but when I read about the reconstruction plans my first reaction was that's the beginning of the end for us in Scotland, I just don't see any way back for the game in Scotland from this to be honest.

Cheers, catching up now.

Thoroughly enjoyed the line: "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king".

Have to admit he puts his foot in his mouth on occasion and we all know he's defending his investors just as much as the fans, but by god he gets us out there and people talking about Rangers, heard more from Green in 8 months than we did from Murray in his whole time as owner..

Have to admit he puts his foot in his mouth on occasion and we all know he's defending his investors just as much as the fans, but by god he gets us out there and people talking about Rangers, heard more from Green in 8 months than we did from Murray in his whole time as owner..

He does like to have his dig at the SPL/SFL,taking the piss,which I do like:laugh:

I would happily accept the Blue Square Conference North to get out of the rotting Scottish system. The Premier would be better but let's be realistic about turkeys voting for Christmas - and they'd all want a slice of our pie.

I'd even be able to get to some games. :)

Northern

Games I'd definitely go to:

Brackley Town

Oxford City

Corby Town

Histon

Possibly:

Worcester City

Solihull Moors

Gloucester City

Bishops Stortford

Hinckley United