Charles Green on Talksport - 10.45 approx

Rubbish, the Tims have all of England convinced they play to 60,000 every second week and have a ten year waiting list for a ST. You get them told Charlie..

I think he already had that covered by saying "only ManU, Arsenal and Newcastle have better attendances in the UK. We've got higher attendances than Sellik and they are in the CL, and we are in the lowest league".

I think to then go on and speculate about how many season tickets they will sell next season wasn't needed. That's their style, not ours.

I think he already had that covered by saying "only ManU, Arsenal and Newcastle have better attendances in the UK. We've got higher attendances than Sellik and they are in the CL, and we are in the lowest league".

I think to then go on and speculate about how many season tickets they will sell next season wasn't needed. That's their style, not ours.

I take it you missed Liewells wee dig the other day about values and standards, time to fight fire with fire when it comes to them.

If you look at their ST sales they have been falling steadily for a couple of seasons and nothing has happened to change that so he's simply stating the obvious.

I take it you missed Liewells wee dig the other day about values and standards, time to fight fire with fire when it comes to them.

If you look at their ST sales they have been falling steadily for a couple of seasons and nothing has happened to change that so he's simply stating the obvious.

Yeh, fair enough.

I'm happy for our CEO to have at dig at our enemies, they have been doing it to us for long enough. If they can't take it don't give it out imo.

I would draw the line at him calling them dirty soap dodging wasters, we do have standards at Rangers. :)