Dundee United fans plan Craig Whyte mask stunt at Rangers match

If Rangers keep playing the same way it wont be long until WE are all wearing masks at games....only without the holes for eyes.

Maybe you stay at home or if you are, just don't watch Rangers? But perhaps you do belong to the "can't be happy with anything not up to their imagination" generation?

While I'm not bothered, I don't find it funny in the slightest. I wouldn't find it funny if we did it either. Proper humour that is funny is usually taking the mick out of yourself - like if we wore zombie masks- I met a Rangers supporting taxi driver at Christmas dresses as Santa who said he dressed up as a zombie for his Halloween shift.

This one is just one of those childish, "Wouldn't it be funny if...?" but the answer to those is generally, "No". They probably thought that with the "Wouldn't it be funny if we threatened to boycott our own matches if they vote for Rangers, and then Rangers are kicked out the league?"

The irony is that they seem to hate us and give us bile due to the actions of the man they are now championing...

The embarrassing thing is what passes for humour and banter in Scotland these days... hilarious.

While I'm not bothered, I don't find it funny in the slightest. I wouldn't find it funny if we did it either. Proper humour that is funny is usually taking the mick out of yourself - like if we wore zombie masks- I met a Rangers supporting taxi driver at Christmas dresses as Santa who said he dressed up as a zombie for his Halloween shift.

This one is just one of those childish, "Wouldn't it be funny if...?" but the answer to those is generally, "No". They probably thought that with the "Wouldn't it be funny if we threatened to boycott our own matches if they vote for Rangers, and then Rangers are kicked out the league?"

The irony is that they seem to hate us and give us bile due to the actions of the man they are now championing...

The embarrassing thing is what passes for humour and banter in Scotland these days... hilarious.

A bit pompous of you to think only your humour is funny Cal. I think you will find that not everybody will think your humour is funny.

A bit pompous of you to think only your humour is funny Cal. I think you will find that not everybody will think your humour is funny.

In what way am I pompous? I could egg your windows or put shite under your car door handle and find it hilarious, but would you? Do you think that's grown up humour? Would you be pompous for dissing my sense of humour?

Your assertion seems to make YOU pompous every time you criticise someone for whatever behaviour they themeselves think is acceptable. Everytime you call someone a ned are you being pompous. They think violence is a normal part of life, are the rest of us pompous in judging their ethics?

People may or may not find what I funny funny themselves and vice versa but there are times when you can see when humour is immature or base or whatever - like the Andy Goram "wind up" - and I don't think that's being pompous.

You are judging me now, is that pompous? Seems to me we're all pompous then... All these people who think their idea of good football is better than everyone elses eh? Or their idea of how a CEO should act?

Can we actually just have a debate without the name calling? It just gets the heckles up for no gain whatsoever.

In tribute to the nemesis of the now defunct Glasgow Rangers and a wee p***-take of the non-boycotting zombies attending Tannadice on February 2, we want 10,000 Arabs wearing a Craig Whyte mask at the Sevco Scottish Cup gemme.

Anyone else think this is worthy, adult humour? Or are you "pompous" like me and think it's a bit childish?