Dundee United fans plan Craig Whyte mask stunt at Rangers match

Can the Rangers fans that are going get some Charles Green ones made up?

But this just helps our team talk. Its not exactly a big deal but they wouldnt do it if there was no Rangers fans in the ground and again thats the more disappointing thing that 100 or so fans need to go to this game and fund these clowns.

I can just see this now: its 5 years down the road a similar thing will happen, Rangers fans will mask someone of Utd and we'll get punished.

Dundee Utd have fast became my most disliked team. Any kind of result would be so sweet against them....previously I didnt fancy a draw and allowing them back to Ibrox but if it means we knock them out then so be it.

This is from the Scotsman:

General Secretary of the Rangers Supporters Association John McMillan has condemned the plans by United fans to wear the masks, calling it ‘inflammatory’ and insisting it was ‘disgraceful to even be thinking about it.’

Despite the proposed plans to stay away from the match, around 200 Rangers fans are expected to make the trip to Tayside, with McMillan urging fans of the Tannadice club not to goad the travelling supporters.

McMillan added: “I was anticipating the United supporters doing something but I didn’t think they would stoop to this. It’s out of order.

“Dundee United should be doing all they can to prevent their fans from carrying this threat through.”

I find that really embarrassing, this is a time when a dignified silence would have been - more dignified. Do we really care if they wear the masks. It will only show how crass they are.

This is from the Scotsman:

General Secretary of the Rangers Supporters Association John McMillan has condemned the plans by United fans to wear the masks, calling it ‘inflammatory’ and insisting it was ‘disgraceful to even be thinking about it.’

Despite the proposed plans to stay away from the match, around 200 Rangers fans are expected to make the trip to Tayside, with McMillan urging fans of the Tannadice club not to goad the travelling supporters.

McMillan added: “I was anticipating the United supporters doing something but I didn’t think they would stoop to this. It’s out of order.

“Dundee United should be doing all they can to prevent their fans from carrying this threat through.”

I find that really embarrassing, this is a time when a dignified silence would have been - more dignified. Do we really care if they wear the masks. It will only show how crass they are.

John McMillan is over reacting here. It's a light hearted attempt at humour at our expense. Lighten up!

John McMillan is over reacting here. It's a light hearted attempt at humour at our expense. Lighten up!

I have to agree with you Gav,i actually find it quite funny as well. It falls in the same category as the beach balls imo. Just humour to noise up the opposing supporters. Are we really losing our sense of humour and the ability to laugh at ourselves.