Gers linked with another striker

For the lazy ones:

Glasgow Rangers is reportedly interesting in adding Lazio Macedonian striker Goran Pandev to their lines. The 23-year-old star has been impressive so far this season for his team, helping them to overcome the point deduction suffered because of the Serie A match fixing scandal.

Lat weekend Pandev scored a beautiful goal after a great individual move in the match that Lazio defeated Ascoli 3-1. With that win, Lazio reach the seventh place in the league.

Also, Pandev had been linked to a move to Great Britain last October in which Arsenal was ready to land him on the eve of the Macedonia vs. England match for the Euro 2008 qualifier.

I want to see us being linked with a couple bloody defenders, not forwards.

Never heard of this guy anyway, and unless some people leave i doubt anything will come of it.

Agreed 100%, surely PLG can see what everybody else can see and that the defence is priority, IMO if we had a tight defence we would be pushing Celtic a lot more than we are at the moment.

Well if this is true I think this signing would take a few people by surprise. Sure most folk are going who???, but this guy is some player. Has a great goal scoring record for Lazio in Serie A and caused the English defence a few problems in their encounters with Macedonia. He's not an out and out striker though, likes to drift out to the left so maybe hes been looked at as the long term replacement for Dado Prso.

Malky