how do we attract players and who?

as I said on another thread we've 14 SFL3 games left this season. After that a decision needs to be taken regards Ally & his staff.

I totally agree. Changing the management team at this stage would achieve nothing. The objective was to win Division 3 which will be achieved. Any new manager inherits the same team and the same issues in terms of transfer embargoes and the impact of potential league reconstruction. There is no getting away from the fact that the lack of progress is a real worry and if I am being honest it was the performance last week against Montrose that was the final straw for me this season. However, I think the response from Ally after the game suggested that he has also lost patience and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt in that he knows what is required and will turn it around. I know we can't afford to be sentimental but I do think that after everything he has personally had to contend with over the last 12m he deserves a little more time.

What makes you say that because I suspect he would.

I was always of the understanding that Wilson was a Celtic fan when he first made it into the Rangers first team? If true, surely every chance he could end up across the city.