Leggat messed up?

http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.co.uk/

But wait! Who was that spotted at Tannadice? Heading into the ground? And into a stand which put him among the Dundee United supporters too. Why, according to my spies, none other than the bold Ross Blyth.

Apparently Ross Blyth has denied being at the game. Leggat should call it quits, mud slinging is going too far.

Guest Bear Able

He did say it was info he was given, and if it proves to be inaccurate I'm sure he will say so. Leggat himself is the object of much online mud-slinging and takes it on the chin as should anyone else, although there are those who like to dish it out but are reknowned for squeeling like stuck pigs whenever they get more of the same served back to them.

He did say it was info he was given, and if it proves to be inaccurate I'm sure he will say so. Leggat himself is the object of much online mud-slinging and takes it on the chin as should anyone else, although there are those who like to dish it out but are reknowned for squeeling like stuck pigs whenever they get more of the same served back to them.

It isn't really very bright to bring out a story you are not 100% sure about though. If it is not true then it makes him look pretty stupid. On the other hand I agree that if he did attend the game then his position untenable and he should resign.

Guest Bear Able
It isn't really very bright to bring out a story you are not 100% sure about though. If it is not true then it makes him look pretty stupid. On the other hand I agree that if he did attend the game then his position untenable and he should resign.

Journos are forever qouting and building stories around unamed sources it is part of the gig. I would much rather a bear-friendly journo such as Leggo bringing these matters up than the Rangers-bashers in the media who would simply state it as fact and then refuse to correct it when it is subsequently found out to be bullshit.

At least Blyth will get fair do's from Leggat if the information proves to be wrong.

We don't know which way the wind is blowing on this at the moment, as Blyth has yet to issue a public rebuttal of these claims. The main thrust of the article however was questioning whether it was apropiate for a representative of an official supporters organisation should be granting an interview with Speirs despite objections from his own members.

Edited by Bear Able

I've met Ross a few times and he's a good lad.

I'm surprised he's given an interview to Spiers but I'm not overly upset about it as I'd prefer we gave our side to even up such articles - even if we know Spiers (or his paper) may edit stuff to suit.

As for Leggat questioning if he was at the game, I think that goes a bit far and I doubt he'll retract it given his incorrect criticism of a couple of FF users the other week. Perhaps Leggo would be better concentrating on others instead of our own fans. It's a shame he feels the need to spoil some of his better work with that kind of stuff.

Journos are forever qouting and building stories around unamed sources it is part of the gig. I would much rather a bear-friendly journo such as Leggo bringing these matters up than the Rangers-bashers in the media who would simply state it as fact and then refuse to correct it when it is subsequently found out to be bullshit.

At least Blyth will get fair do's from Leggat if the information proves to be wrong.

We don't know which way the wind is blowing on this at the moment, as Blyth has yet to issue a public rebuttal of these claims. The main thrust of the article however was questioning whether it was apropiate for a representative of an official supporters organisation should be granting an interview with Speirs despite objections from his own members.

Leggo is as big a Rangers basher as anybody, it just depends who his mate tells him to go for.

As for this "At least Blyth will get fair do's from Leggat if the information proves to be wrong"

That is a joke. It is okay if he is wrong, he can say sorry? I know a cult who get by on that mantra. They are always the same after the damage has been done.

But it proves Leggo is not nothing but a Rangers basher, as he has proved many times recently.

Leggo is as big a Rangers basher as anybody, it just depends who his mate tells him to go for.

As for this "At least Blyth will get fair do's from Leggat if the information proves to be wrong"

That is a joke. It is okay if he is wrong, he can say sorry? I know a cult who get by on that mantra. They are always the same after the damage has been done.

But it proves Leggo is not nothing but a Rangers basher, as he has proved many times recently.

in what way? any examples?