Leggat messed up?

The Ally McCoist excuse is rather pathetic as well, the interview in question Ally reaffirmed the request for fans to stick the boycott.

He did say he wouldn't personally criticise folk that wanted to go but that doesn't come down to much more than him being a nice guy, i've barely heard him even say a bad word about Whyte.

I'm sorry to hear Ross broke the boycott despite his organisation's earlier comments but at least he's had to decency to accept he was wrong and resign.

We move on.

I agree Frankie but the breaking of the boycott is not the important thing in my opinion. it is the backhanded way he went about it. If he had just said I will be going to the to the game as I want to support my team then you could possibly excuse him. But to ask other bears not to go and then sneak into the DU end(If that is correct) is just totally a crime to be honest

Guest Bear Able
As I posted earlier, Leggo wasn't slow in slagging off two bears from another forum and seems keen to make slurs about other supporters as well. The criticism of 'Buster' and 'SDF' seemed particular churlish and bizarre even if the points about Blyth may have been slightly more valid/topical.

I think he'd be better off trying to remain neutral in that respect but I guess he has as much right as anyone else to talk about what he wants.

Buster was never slow in spamming follow follow with anti-Green ranting prior to the launch of the share issue. Leggat has the same right to question not only the validity of Busters malicious and prejudiced comments but also the timing, as we would expect of any genuine Rangers fan.

Niether should Blyth escape criticism for breaching an official boycott that had the unique backing of the fans groups and the club itself.

Not exactly a dignified way to conduct yourself from start to finish, but at least he's got the decency to admit that his position isn't tenable by stepping down. Going by these standards, Stewart Regan at the SFA should have resigned about two dozen times.