Leggat messed up?

in what way? any examples?

Hanging bears out to dry a month ago. Maybe his mate told him to do that also? You want to go through Leggo's blogs, some fine matrial in there?

It is okay just now, it is Green's dick he is sucking. Few months since he slaughtered Green, time to be nice now. But there are dozens of examples, feel free to browse.

Hanging bears out to dry a month ago. Maybe his mate told him to do that also? You want to go through Leggo's blogs, some fine matrial in there?

It is okay just now, it is Green's dick he is sucking. Few months since he slaughtered Green, time to be nice now. But there are dozens of examples, feel free to browse.

yes, i am a regular reader but have not noticed much if any "rangers bashing".

who did he hang out to dry?

As I posted earlier, Leggo wasn't slow in slagging off two bears from another forum and seems keen to make slurs about other supporters as well. The criticism of 'Buster' and 'SDF' seemed particular churlish and bizarre even if the points about Blyth may have been slightly more valid/topical.

I think he'd be better off trying to remain neutral in that respect but I guess he has as much right as anyone else to talk about what he wants.

I've met Ross a few times and he's a good lad.

I'm surprised he's given an interview to Spiers but I'm not overly upset about it as I'd prefer we gave our side to even up such articles - even if we know Spiers (or his paper) may edit stuff to suit.

As for Leggat questioning if he was at the game, I think that goes a bit far and I doubt he'll retract it given his incorrect criticism of a couple of FF users the other week. Perhaps Leggo would be better concentrating on others instead of our own fans. It's a shame he feels the need to spoil some of his better work with that kind of stuff.

Dunno how we can defend an interview with Speirs? Represent the fans but be completely out of touch with the support?

In response to concerns from fellow fans, assembly vice president ross blyth would like to take this opportunity to respond.

"i had intended to comply with the tannadice boycott even though not fully comfortable with it.

Following comments from the club manager on friday that he couldn't personally criticise the fans who did go, i then decided to attend the game.

Naturally i regret the reaction this has caused but hope people realise this was not driven by anything other than a desire to watch the team play.

I have tonight offered my resignation to the assembly"