Meeting Charlie in Melbourne this Friday...

him and ally said they wanted to win a domestic cup that was why we shelled out so much in wages. those expectations slowly got lower with every cup exit, now it seems winning the league, which was a guarantee from the start, is good enough. :(

Ah the old move the goalposts when no ones watching routine.

What happened to the prize money withheld by the SPL?

What happened to the UEFA money paid to the SFA for Jelavic's international appearances?

What happened to the transfer fees received for Steven Davis?

As newco paid the footbal debts on behalf of oldco, is this money due to newco, or will it go to paying oldco creditors?

Will CG keep his word and not sign the Sky deal?

When are we going to find out about the strip, corporate and stadium sponsorships?

If the league is restructured and Rangers remain in the bottom division, does he intend to still increase season tickets?

If so, how does the product on the field get improved to justify any increase i.e. will there be new signings, change of management philosophy etc.

Here's a few:

1. Can Mr Green explain the payment system for directors (including himself)? It seems very generous - more so when we consider the share options and bonuses.

2. In addition, how does the share dividend work? How often, how much and how will it affect the profit margin of the club going forward?

3. Rangers fans were not actually being given the opportunity to buy shares in the club but a new holding company. Can he make this reasons for this completely clear?

4. It could be said the institutional investors are taking the place of a bank in terms of funding our club. What happens when these people want to call in their investment?

5. Can Mr Green outline the improvements to the stadium/landbank the funds will be used for?

I think the best question, after reading the previous ones, that you can ask him is:

Can you spare a few hours for a GersNet Q&A Charlie?

Now that I would get excited about, GS & FS would be having a wet dream over that and Comeoffit would need to be banned for the day. :D

I would suggest questions about:

- Training levels....What does an average days training involve....how long are the players @ MP....based on recent performances - is the training up to scratch.

- Scouting.....why is it Sh*t???

- Team motivation....Why is there none???

I would tend to keep away from direct questions like "When's McCoist & co getting the sack", Answers can be obtained in a slightly more round about manner....

How feesible is applying for a move to the Blue Square Premier League?

If the SPL and Co go ahead with the no change 12 team set up will he still reject joining the SPL?

he said he will ask the fans, if fans want to go back to the top and play in europe we will need to go back tp the spl if it doesnt change, he said he will leave.