Meeting Charlie in Melbourne this Friday...

Managed to trade perfectly well till the 19th December !

Indeed. I might be wrong though but he seemed very sure all income and assets are through RIFC nowadays. I guess we will know when the bi annual accounts are published.

I've no problem with someone coming on here with actual proof that something is wrong, but we have went too far the other way because of Whyte if the least wee thing doesn't look right or Green doesn't word a sentence to perfection, the sirens go off and its the end of the world.

The problem with that is if you cry wolf for the least wee thing when the times come that the wolf is at the door nobody believes you.

Pretty sure that BD stated he felt that what was presented was probably incorrect. But if it isnt questioned and what Green said is correct then there is casue for concern.

One thing for sure, Green SHOULD know who owns Ibrox - it isnt quite the same as asking who buys the tea bags for Murray park is it ?

Do you know the name of the person(s) on your mortgage ? I would be astounded if you didnt. Likewise, I would be astounded if Green wasnt aware of exactly who owns Ibrox, the largest asset the club have.....

i dont think we have all the information to judge this yet. but i feel we need to get it. i also dont have the expertise in this area to judge it properly but i do know that if bd is querying something its worth looking at.

the more we find out the less we seem to know. its a familiar scenario.

Pretty sure that BD stated he felt that what was presented was probably incorrect. But if it isnt questioned and what Green said is correct then there is casue for concern.

One thing for sure, Green SHOULD know who owns Ibrox - it isnt quite the same as asking who buys the tea bags for Murray park is it ?

Do you know the name of the person(s) on your mortgage ? I would be astounded if you didnt. Likewise, I would be astounded if Green wasnt aware of exactly who owns Ibrox, the largest asset the club have.....

Don't have a mortgage its all mine. :flipa::D

But I get your point, just dont feel the need to jump in the deep end everytime something comes up.

Excuse my ignorance. I struggle with this financial stuff but who exactly are RIFC PLC? I am confused.

It's the holding company that now owns the club. The same holding company which fans bought shares in when it was listed on the stock market recently.

Excuse my ignorance. I struggle with this financial stuff but who exactly are RIFC PLC? I am confused.

It's a holding company created around the time of the IPO to purchase the shares of Rangers Football Club Limited plc so that investments could qualify for tax relief.

If you like, it's the company which owns the company which owns Ibrox.

Ah so they are the old Sevco?

If so, why wouldn't they own the stadium etc?

i could be wrong but i dont think they are the old sevco.

the issue is you could sell the club minus the stadium as things stand if this is true. thats one of the issues at least.