Juve- youth exchange program

I have first hand knowledge of what happened under PLG and I can 100% assure you the fitness coaches were worse than useless .

That were his coaches? Just asking.

Just out of interest, has there been much change in the conditioning and fitness coaching ever since our players were working the dunes in the 70s?

BTW, I've seen a few Hertha Berlin training sessions (e.g. 2 hours pre noon, 2 hours practice games thereafter) when they were still in the BL and they were not exactly working their socks off. That was in 2009, when Favre was their manager. (<- click)

Edited by der Berliner

I for one doubt that anyone who is in or within the periphery of the first team will be allowed to go on loan* anytime soon. Most likely, this is for the age group of 16 to 20 that is not being on the track to the first team right now.

*If anything, it will be short-term stuff to get e.g. people like Hemmings back to fitness.

Exactly. If this agreement had already been in place, we could have lost McLeod, McKay, Crawford and Aird potentially.

if they want t throw us £5m for each, they can have them. :D that should be our academies aim, to turn our kids into multi million pound players.

Question: do young Scots have the right attitude to take foreign coaching or is the boozer, bookie's and snooker hall culture too embedded in our nature?

do you recall the mutiny when le guen tried to turn our players into athletes and mature adults? i think, at our club anyway, that answers your question scott. :thup: