the delay of the shirt manufacturer

not great coverage just a step up from our current situation.

depends what shop you went in. the dedicated rangers ones had no celtc gear. the one at parkhead forge was better for us than them.

Only saw one I would've gave pass marks to Kingsgate EK and you still had to wade through every top on the planet including the Celtic selection right at the front door, to get to the Rangers section upstairs right in the back corner.

JJB may have been good financially for us but exposure wise it was a disaster.

Only saw one I would've gave pass marks to Kingsgate EK and you still had to wade through every top on the planet including the Celtic selection right at the front door, to get to the Rangers section upstairs right in the back corner.

JJB may have been good financially for us but exposure wise it was a disaster.

yeah but the exposure was still greater than our current set up. that's all I am saying.

it is simple. why complicate it?

i have lived and worked abroad and never have i ever saw a macron strip in any sports shop. see lots of celtic tops and lots of different adidas ones but never macron.

well there were no aston villa, az alkmar or real betis strips. .. also pretty sure sports direct stock lazio...

in ireland im sure they stock the irish rugby shirt.. and im sure after July this year you will find the Scotland rugby top somewhere abroad as well.

so please.. stop talking utter mince.

you want adidas because its 3 stripe and its uber cool.. or at least it is in your small mind.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

well there were no aston villa, az alkmar or real betis strips. .. also pretty sure sports direct stock lazio...

in ireland im sure they stock the irish rugby shirt.. and im sure after July this year you will find the Scotland rugby top somewhere abroad as well.

so please.. stop talking utter mince.

you want adidas because its 3 stripe and its uber cool.. or at least it is in your small mind.

no, i want adidas because its the best. simple really.

no, i want adidas because its the best. simple really.

lol.. ok .. best in what way?

global sales? id say probably slightly behind Nike

look? debatable all look very similar

price?big brand names always bring top prices

deal for rangers? noone knows yet

quality? made in same shenzen factory as all the rest don't let the badge kid you

lol.. ok .. best in what way?

global sales? id say probably slightly behind Nike

look? debatable all look very similar

price?big brand names always bring top prices

deal for rangers? noone knows yet

quality? made in same shenzen factory as all the rest don't let the badge kid you

lol trying to talk down adidas. :facepalm: its the worlds number one brand for football, it is the football brand. the best of the best.

An adidas deal would be fantastic news and something I imagine that most fans would be pleased about. It's also the type of kit deal a club like ours should be aiming for when we're in the market for a new deal, but at the end of the day I'm not expecting it to happen. If it does happen and we have an adidas kit for next season I'll take it as a bonus and doff my cap to adidas for having the common sense to do business with a club who's literally never out of the news.