the delay of the shirt manufacturer

another delay? from the meetings last week i thought it was to be confirmed by now.

i think anything other than adidas is a clear lack of ambition. i refuse to accept we would entertain macron no matter the money they offer and really hope it isnt puma or worse still, still umbro. there should be only one choice. we keep hearing we are cash rich and have no debt so surely a few grand difference in offers from manufacturers shouldnt matter and we should go with the number one world football brand.

another delay? from the meetings last week i thought it was to be confirmed by now.

i think anything other than adidas is a clear lack of ambition. i refuse to accept we would entertain macron no matter the money they offer and really hope it isnt puma or worse still, still umbro. there should be only one choice. we keep hearing we are cash rich and have no debt so surely a few grand difference in offers from manufacturers shouldnt matter and we should go with the number one world football brand.

Are you really that nieve

Are you really that *nieve

*naive?

for debate sake,

macron offer us 1m per year with no strips available outside of scotland so no avenue to expand our brand.

adidas offer us 900k per year but our strip will be stocked in every major sports store in most major cities around the world(like the celtic one is) with our kit being readily available just about anywhere(as the celtic one is) and an outstanding opportunity to expand our brand and turn that 900k into well over 1m.

i think adidas is the best deal.

*naive?

for debate sake,

macron offer us 1m per year with no strips available outside of scotland so no avenue to expand our brand.

adidas offer us 900k per year but our strip will be stocked in every major sports store in most major cities around the world(like the celtic one is) with our kit being readily available just about anywhere(as the celtic one is) and an outstanding opportunity to expand our brand and turn that 900k into well over 1m.

i think adidas is the best deal.

you make it sound so simple... but sorry if you think its that black and white you are indeed naive.

dont know why the fascination with adidas.

and what makes you think macron , if that was there bid, would have no strips outside Scotland, ( even though there not even a Scottish company )

you make it sound so simple... but sorry if you think its that black and white you are indeed naive.

dont know why the fascination with adidas.

and what makes you think macron , if that was there bid, would have no strips outside Scotland, ( even though there not even a Scottish company )

it is simple. why complicate it?

i have lived and worked abroad and never have i ever saw a macron strip in any sports shop. see lots of celtic tops and lots of different adidas ones but never macron.