the delay of the shirt manufacturer

You admire their stadium, Lennon, Lawwell and their playing squad, but you didnt want to consider Nike given their relationship with celtic? Baffling!

i dont find it baffling at all. everything on their own merit.

i dont like nike as a brand but i admire celtics ambition in realising they need a top manufacturer. their stadium is a shite hole, i admire the size of it , the atmosphere it creates and the millions it brings in for them. liewell is an arsehole but i admire the way he has the entire scottish game and media in his pocket,he runs the show in this polluted country. lennon is a dirty bigot, as a person i do not admire him, i dislike him, he lacks class and dignity but i think hes a better football manager than ally. their playing squad is huge, many options, many international players and many multi million pound stars, whats not to admire, unless you are blinded by hatred.

i wonder what the delay is this week.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-charles-green-set-1335458

RANGERS are on the brink of sealing a deal with strip manufacturing giants adidas to produce the Ibrox club's kit from next season.

Chief executive Charles Green and director Imran Ahmad revealed to fans in Canada that the club hopes to announce the partnership with the German giants, who will take over from Umbro, next week.

Green and Ahmad are on a whistle-stop tour of four cities – Toronto, New York, Orlando and Houston – in four days to speak to North American supporters’ groups and discuss commercial and sporting partnerships – including a potential link-up with NFL giants Dallas Cowboys.

Ahmad told fans in Toronto: “Fingers crossed we will sign with adidas this week.

“They said to me we’ve lost Liverpool and Real Madrid, Rangers will be the biggest club we have. We would have spots in adidas stores in North America. There are massive brand development opportunities.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/charles-green-rules-out-orange-1365348

Previous owner Sir David Murray banned orange *merchandise after the club were accused of profiting from *sectarianism.

Critics claimed they shouldn’t use the colour of the Orange Order.

Green indicated a possible u-turn on the ban during a Q&A session with fans in Northern Ireland two weeks ago. When asked if the club would consider an orange kit, he said: “Yes, they have a number of designs and are coming near agreement with Adidas.”

But Ibrox officials ruled out such a move for at least a season. They said: “There are no plans for an orange kit next season.”

http://www.scotzine.com/2013/02/charles-green-makes-some-outlandish-claims-to-expat-rangers-fans/

"kit deal will be signed today"

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/rangers-fans-in-plea-to-charles-green-over-ibrox-naming-deal-113594n.20003558

He also revealed that a new shirt sponsor and manufacturer will be announced a week on Monday, with any deals only being done on a one-year rolling contract basis.

moonbeams indeed! :(

Not got much 'clout' as things stand...maybe when we get back to a league that gets a certain degree of publicity in regards to 'serious' publicity, then we'll just have to wait until then.

In the meantime let's just get ourselves out of this 'mire'.

A couple more seasons of 'mediocre' football should see us there.