Objectionable fan banner against Ashley

10yjhw5.jpg

Last night.

Sorry but that's just pathetic, telling investors to fuck off now? I know some are against naming rights being sold but rude, childish behaviour like that is not the way to deal with it.

Fair play for the atmosphere they create but stuff like this brings them right down in my estimation.

for some people our history simply isn't up for auction.

thats fairly understandable.

ps for someone backing green over murray in the whole dignity debate i'm surprised at your stance on rude and childish behavior.

personally i am in favor of dignity from all aspects of our club and i don't mind us selling the stadium name for the right price.

for some people our history simply isn't up for auction.

thats fairly understandable.

ps for someone backing green over murray in the whole dignity debate i'm surprised at your stance on rude and childish behavior.

personally i am in favor of dignity from all aspects of our club and i don't mind us selling the stadium name for the right price.

Green doesn't swear at people in his interviews.

but hes frequently rude and childish.

He also doesn't get pissed in Bar 72.

As for the banner, bloody stupid idea. You want to put your point across do it so you don't look like a bunch of sad wee boys.

Edited by GovanAllan