Objectionable fan banner against Ashley

as I say I am ok with it. but its altering a century of history for cash. plain and simple.

125 years to be correct August 20th 1887, New Ibrox was built in 1899.

Wonder if the fans back then refused to call it Ibrox because it wasn't the same ground. :)

the people responsible for the banner should be banned this is not the way to attract men who want to invest and it may have some investors wondering if they have made the right move by investing i find it hard to believe our own fans can be so stupid after what this club has been through

banning protestors sounds lime something Hitler or Stalin would approve of.

All over Germany, you are not allowed to bring offensive banners into the ground, offensive to the club, the management, the directors and whatnot - amongst more "normal" things like religion, race, pedigree and whatnot. If you want to protest against Ashley, you can do it outside Ibrox. It should not happen inside the ground.

Maybe a parting shot from G4S?