It is this simple.

I know you haven't been for a while mate but Ibrox is full to bursting with new young fans.

As for the modern football outlook your asking for a bit much now jeez. :)

only because its a fiver to get in. they wont be there when we are back in the top flight and prices go back to normal.

the prices this year is part of the problem we face right now with wee neds who couldnt afford spl prices now being able to go to sfl3 matches.

only because its a fiver to get in. they wont be there when we are back in the top flight and prices go back to normal.

the prices this year is part of the problem we face right now with wee neds who couldnt afford spl prices now being able to go to sfl3 matches.

Well I can only talk about my section but its same kids each week with ST's, in fact I've never seen so many families with ST's would have my while squad next to me if they could get a seat instead of in the family section. I agree the price helps but anything that gets them in the door to start with is good then its up to the team and Rangers to get them hooked.

No need for the neds bit, neds go to Tim games we have muppets, who if you talk to them and stop banging them over the head all the time can be taught the right way to behave.

We are all Rangers mate and just like any big family it has its fair share of muppets, teach them not to be instead of chucking them out.

This might be the thread to post this in. It's not about us, at least not directly, but it makes some interesting points and is worth reading whatever 'side' of the discussion you are on.

http://www.thefootballramble.com/indepth/entry/passing-the-buck-and-teaching-the-minority

The point is that we all have a responsibility to monitor the behaviour and raise the consciousness of our fellow football fan. Fandom should not preclude us from questioning and criticising supporters of the same club. If we want to take the credit when a group of fans raise a load of money for charity, unveil a witty banner, come up with a funny chant or travel in their tens of thousands to an away game to show just how dedicated they are, then in return we must take the responsibility when a group in our number behave appallingly. And authorities should start punishing everyone associated with the club until it stops.

Punishing the club and those associated to it ... exactly what the Scum is looking for.

It's a two way street - and for every time we are hauled before the court of public opinion and/or the SFA, we should make sure that every transgression at the Meccanodome, or when they are on their travels, is recorded.

That way, if punishments handed out to us are deemed to be one-sided or biased against us, we can present documentary evidence of similar occurrences elsewhere and, how should I put it, 'ask for clarification' as to the action taken, or lack thereof.

I have no problem with the club or fans being punished for transgressions -in fact, it seems like that's the only way to reach some muppets- but any punishment must be equally and fairly applied to any club whose fans transgress.

Oh, I don't know, if they for example set off flares in the stadium and then attack policemen and stewards trying to go about their duties, or turn Dens Park into a war zone, or engage in chanting in support of the IRA or throw missiles at injured players and medical staff or actively seek to intimidate match officials - you know, the usual.

Disagree with the OP. We don't need to stop singing about religion and politics. It's been done during every game at Ibrox this season without any major issue.

Are you saying "it has been done without any major issue" automatically means "it is therefore right and proper to do so"? If so, a dangerous precedent, I'd have thought.

Punishing the club and those associated to it ... exactly what the Scum is looking for. If anything, they can ask for banning the away support (which would go down well with the other lower league teams).

Funny that after all the faux outrage I haven't heard one voice screaming for us to be fined.

I wonder why that is. :whistling:

Are you saying "it has been done without any major issue" automatically means "it is therefore right and proper to do so"? If so, a dangerous precedent, I'd have thought.

No, I'm not saying that. I am saying that the singing has generally not crossed any boundaries as set out by the SNPs crazy act.

It's a two way street - and for every time we are hauled before the court of public opinion and/or the SFA, we should make sure that every transgression at the Meccanodome, or when they are on their travels, is recorded.

That way, if punishments handed out to us are deemed to be one-sided or biased against us, we can present documentary evidence of similar occurrences elsewhere and, how should I put it, 'ask for clarification' as to the action taken, or lack thereof.

That is the main problem here. Other teams' support, be it the Scum at their IRA-okees or Dundee United at that LIVE cup game get away scotch free time and again and you can go to each Rangers board there is and see outrage after outrage. And no action whatsoever. Not from the club, not from the support. If only a fraction of those crying foul of Scotland's shame would actually get their act together and grow some n*ts, this situation would either never have arisen, or had been verified into obscurity by now.

Instead, the Bears who complain cannot even note down the times of their songs so others can complain in their stead. And if people do get their act together and start e.g. the Double Standard website, they do not get help from fellow Bears, but are being shot down by hundreds of complaints by you-know-who to the webside provider. At times you wonder who our enemy actually is.

I have no problem with the club or fans being punished for transgressions -in fact, it seems like that's the only way to reach some muppets- but any punishment must be equally and fairly applied to any club whose fans transgress.

Oh, I don't know, if they for example set off flares in the stadium and then attack policemen and stewards trying to go about their duties, or turn Dens Park into a war zone, or engage in chanting in support of the IRA or throw missiles at injured players and medical staff or actively seek to intimidate match officials - you know, the usual.

Yep, but we usually take it on the stride and the media mark it down as normal football violance and behaviour. But hear a sectarian word and hell breaks lose.