It's PUMA (official)

Still I hope to see the top for sale in the shops. We must have at least 10 Puma shops in SG and Ive seen 4 or 5 in Malaysia plus 3 or 4 in Hong Kong. Yet there is plenty green and white shite on display in other shops.

Still I hope to see the top for sale in the shops. We must have at least 10 Puma shops in SG and Ive seen 4 or 5 in Malaysia plus 3 or 4 in Hong Kong. Yet there is plenty green and white shite on display in other shops.

Tops should be front and centre in every Puma shop they have.

Happy enough with Puma. Presumably the deal will upscale as we move up the leagues.

Only thing that worries me slightly is the extent to which we are getting into bed with Mike Ashley. Not that I have a problem with him per se, more that we did everything through SDM's group of companies during his reign and I'd like to see us diversify a little to mitigate the risks in the over-reliance on one key relationship. Especially when fans start putting up banners such as they did last week.

Happy enough with Puma. Presumably the deal will upscale as we move up the leagues.

Only thing that worries me slightly is the extent to which we are getting into bed with Mike Ashley. Not that I have a problem with him per se, more that we did everything through SDM's group of companies during his reign and I'd like to see us diversify a little to mitigate the risks in the over-reliance on one key relationship. Especially when fans start putting up banners such as they did last week.

Kind of getting hard to avoid the bugger in the retail industry, see he just bought up Republic the other day as well.