Potential Signings?

I'd suggest it's more like 50x :-)

Taken everything in account, I'd seriously doubt if Rooney is even 10 times the player of Sandaza, but there we go. Unless Rooney has four lungs, six legs and four heads.

And, BTW, Cotter, I seriously do not know what to make of your granny-shagging statement ...

lol.. you couldnt have chosen a worse comparrison db

sandaza is mince. really mince..

not worth 7k a week in a lifetime.

rooney ..fat and baldy as he is.. is defo ten times. more than ten times that useless big cart horse

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Taken everything in account, I'd seriously doubt if Rooney is even 10 times the player of Sandaza, but there we go. Unless Rooney has four lungs, six legs and four heads.

And, BTW, Cotter, I seriously do not know what to make of your granny-shagging statement ...

Sorry db, it is a childish reference to Wayne Rooney having had relations with 'older' ladies of the night on more than one occasion. It was my way of saying sandaza isn't fit to lace Rooney's boots.

I loved KT when he played for us but signing him would be highlighting everything that is wrong with our club recently. We should be looking to bring in players with sell on value, not older players, with terrible injury problems who will no doubt just end up collecting a wage whilst lying on the injury table.

Our centre midfield for next season should be McLeod and Black or Hutton. No need to sign another.

Do not know who is available but by priority/needs we need to sign 2 CHs, a RB, a creative midfielder and a striker in that order.

I agree with you and to be honest someone needs to give Templeton a kick on the backside to get him playing for the team and not as he is now playing. He is starting to disappoint.

I agree with you and to be honest someone needs to give Templeton a kick on the backside to get him playing for the team and not as he is now playing. He is starting to disappoint.

People should at times remind themselves that Templeton so far was asked to shine in 1 or 2 games out of 5 during his pre-Rangers career. Now he is expected to do it every time. Usually he does so, but he still has a lot to learn. I was actually surprised by the continuous skill shown by Aluko last season, who exceeded my expectations quite a bit. Templeton will excite us and frustrate us as silky and tricky players often do. He will learn to play with the team a lot more, but on the other side the same goes for the team ... and the manager.

templetons problem is he gets carried away thinking hes shit hot and trying to dance by some 6'6 monster from div3 he is goni take a few sore ones.

he neess remember football is a team game and he is not roy of the rovers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by blueflag