Charles Green on talksport tomorrow

As always I listen to this show the next day.

CG cant say anything different if the the questions are the same and if there is no resolution on going issues.

Liked the dig about Celtic crowds "when we say there is 45000 there is 45000", maybe a bit wrong for a CE to come out with but still a nice comment all the same.

He was pretty much bang on with everything he said, he and the club have came strides in the last year.

Very interesting and Im happy we are still persuing the ship jumpers. Just wish he named Naismith along with McGregor, Lafferty and Whittaker as I think he was the ring leader. What a cracking comment as well about the fact he paid them a months wages yet when they left during the month they didnt send any money back!!!

The one thing I disagreed with is the McCoist argument. For this season I agree with him, yes there was no pre season, no league to play in, no players etc etc....but for the first 6-7 months of the season before that we had a cracking team and despite a good run of games in Oct - Dec in 2011 then Allys tactics then we're still not at the standards expected. Plus there has been no progress this season in performances when we should be getting stronger.

As always I listen to this show the next day.

CG cant say anything different if the the questions are the same and if there is no resolution on going issues.

Liked the dig about Celtic crowds "when we say there is 45000 there is 45000", maybe a bit wrong for a CE to come out with but still a nice comment all the same.

He was pretty much bang on with everything he said, he and the club have came strides in the last year.

Very interesting and Im happy we are still persuing the ship jumpers. Just wish he named Naismith along with McGregor, Lafferty and Whittaker as I think he was the ring leader. What a cracking comment as well about the fact he paid them a months wages yet when they left during the month they didnt send any money back!!!

The one thing I disagreed with is the McCoist argument. For this season I agree with him, yes there was no pre season, no league to play in, no players etc etc....but for the first 6-7 months of the season before that we had a cracking team and despite a good run of games in Oct - Dec in 2011 then Allys tactics then we're still not at the standards expected. Plus there has been no progress this season in performances when we should be getting stronger.

If that's accurate then our case against them will be rather strong.

its telling that even your not sure its accurate.

GS not trying to have a pop at you but how about taking stock of the good things CG has done? We appear better off and there is good ideas in place to take us to the next level. I believe CG sometime massages the truth but he has lived up to his word with most wouldnt you say?

He's taken on the clubs enemies and so far won so bit of slack for the man surely?

GS not trying to have a pop at you but how about taking stock of the good things CG has done? We appear better off and there is good ideas in place to take us to the next level. I believe CG sometime massages the truth but he has lived up to his word with most wouldnt you say?

He's taken on the clubs enemies and so far won so bit of slack for the man surely?

And add in that no Middle Eastern Billionnaire came in, while the other groups who dabbled with taking over probably wouldnt have the club in the position its in now.

sure but everything he says must be taken with a generous pinch of salt. that's not my fault its his.

It's not that I believe he made it up, just that these things are usually not black and white,

no mate I know. their will be some truth in it. whether its the whole truth is somewhat unlikely.

we shall have to wait for the full story I suspect.

for what its worth id guess we had about 40-42k on sat. there were a gopd few seats empty that are usually ticketed around my seat. however there were not missing as much as 10-15kpeople and it was an early tv kickoff after all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2