Billy Davies - Did We Miss A Trick

He isnt everyones cup of tea. But the enthusism of him is as high as it gets.

He did a great job with Derby and got them up too early and has always had Forest as 1 of the better sides.

One things for sure he would be streets ahead of Ally as a manager. And he has shown how far ahead of McLeish he is.

Id take Davies, not as first choice but still think he'd be good. Considering his work rate and desire for Forest (he may be on a mission after leaving 2 seasons ago), imagine how much it would increase managing the team he supports!

6 wins out of 6 and just won away at Hull and now 5th in the league. Fantastic return for him. Talk about someone who gets his teams playing to their max!! Id take Davies in an instant right now. Id still prefer to go continential again but if we go Scottish then Davies is up there.

from FF

Nobody could turn this squad of players into world beaters. We cant change things either, because we have an illegal embargo to deal with.

Super will get it right when he finally gets a chance to sign his players, unrestricted and get a pre season with them.

So, until the season after summer of 2014 (yes, thats right, 2014 SPL.gif), I'm showing Super the same loyalty he has shown us and that he has earned by being our too goalscorer ever.

He has forgotten more about football than most of those who post on here have ever known.

Summer 2014 so so sad

I'm sorry but the evidence is pretty conclusive, Ally has presided over some of our darkest days on a football pitch going all the way back to Malmo and a disastrous European campaign. All the excuses in the world won't make him the manager we need right now.

Can anybody see anything to suggest McCoist, Durrant and McDowall have a master-plan for how our club should play the game for the years to come? I can't and saying that gives me no pleasure whatsoever.

That's 6 on the bounce for Forest, 7 in a row undefeated. He's took a mid table team going the wrong way to 5 th in the table and hot favourites to win the playoffs.

But he's overrated right enough. :)

They were heading the right way until Big Eck got hold of them. :)

The grass is always greener on the other side ... seen it all before, not with us, but many other teams. Earliest "disasters" I can remember would be Souness at Liverpool.

Shush mate, Billy Davies is the saviour of choice amongst those in the know. It's clear to see he could take a decimated,embargoed team and get them playing silky football in SFL 3. I mean come on, he's taken his team to fifth in the Chamionship, what more proof do you need?