hypothetical question

one condition to us re-entering the top division must be the registration embargo being lifted. We couldn't possibly play in the top division with our current squad.

There are, of course, other conditions too like demanding the resignations of all those involved in the scandalous 5way agreement last summer. I'd demand to know who were all involved and why (although in 1 or2 cases I think we'd know why)

Support an invitation back to the SPL on the condition that

a) the signing ban is lifted and

b) on the condition that the SPL, and each and every member club of that organisation, with the exceptions of Ross County and Dundee, apologise for their illegal and unscrupulous behaviour towards Rangers, when they accused us and sought to punished us for crimes we did not commit, and

c) on condition that both the SPL and SFA issue an apology to rangers FC for their failure to abide by their own regulations, the dereliction of which resulted in the liquidation of the company which had run Rangers Football Club for 113 years of our 140 year history, and which caused the football club to lose almost all of its playing assets.

and

d) on condition that the monies owed to Rangers are paid in their entirety.

and

e) on the condition that, should we secure a European spot, the SFA puts us forward as a candidate club for entry into European competition, which I believe is in their remit.

Support an invitation back to the SPL on the condition that

a) the signing ban is lifted and

b) on the condition that the SPL, and each and every member club of that organisation, with the exceptions of Ross County and Dundee, apologise for their illegal and unscrupulous behaviour towards Rangers, when they accused us and sought to punished us for crimes we did not commit, and

c) on condition that both the SPL and SFA issue an apology to rangers FC for their failure to abide by their own regulations, the dereliction of which resulted in the liquidation of the company which had run Rangers Football Club for 113 years of our 140 year history, and which caused the football club to lose almost all of its playing assets.

and

d) on condition that the monies owed to Rangers are paid in their entirety.

and

e) on the condition that, should we secure a European spot, the SFA puts us forward as a candidate club for entry into European competition, which I believe is in their remit.

only thing you forgot mate was Regan & Doncaster's resignations along with all those in the 5way agreement last summer.

As for d) that will be interesting. Not sure they've still got that money. If not payable to newco then I'd imagine BDO will pursue it for oldco

If the ban was lifted can Rangers not sue due to the fact it shouldn't have been there after winning case in court, it would make SFA look bad. And we spent on players to get us through to the next transfer window , would they players had been signed under the circumstances etc....

I don't see an ban being lifted and i don't see us being fast tracked to SPL...

If the ban was lifted can Rangers not sue due to the fact it shouldn't have been there after winning case in court, it would make SFA look bad. And we spent on players to get us through to the next transfer window , would they players had been signed under the circumstances etc....

I don't see an ban being lifted and i don't see us being fast tracked to SPL...

it will all come down to money. Without us in the top division there's not enough of it to go round. Sponsors & TV companies won't pay as much if at all. They need us back. It's how we get there and our conditions on agreement that's what this is all about

Personally speaking, I don't want my club to play any of those SPL scumbags ever again, I'd be absolutely delighted for us to join the English league system.

love to see it happen but have my doubts. The English don't need us. Only possible option would be to try & join the Beneliga if it gets off the ground but it's a long shot I'd admit

it will all come down to money. Without us in the top division there's not enough of it to go round. Sponsors & TV companies won't pay as much if at all. They need us back. It's how we get there and our conditions on agreement that's what this is all about

What's money got to do with it mate, we went down to Div 3 due to Sporting Integrity , SPL wanted CG to hand in 5 Titles to go to Div 1 we said NO we went down all the fans wanted it start down from DIV 3......We are not going stright to SPL it's not that straight forward......CG is not happy at winning a league and not being promoted...

What's money got to do with it mate, we went down to Div 3 due to Sporting Integrity , SPL wanted CG to hand in 5 Titles to go to Div 1 we said NO we went down all the fans wanted it start down from DIV 3......We are not going stright to SPL it's not that straight forward......CG is not happy at winning a league and not being promoted...

things have changed mate. There's two clubs now teetering on the brink(Dunfermline & Hertz) and according to Leggat, Motherwell are surviving to the end of the season on the Supporters Trust's overdraft (not the account, the overdraft). Regards reconstruction Longmuir has yet to see the SKY deal Doncaster & Liewell signed last summer. Why won't they show him it ? I suspect we'll find out soon enough when it emerges a rather large section of the payment due at the end of this season is dependent on viewing figures which have bombed with us out of the top division. That's why I think we'll be back sooner rather than later. How it'll be done is the real issue