Loyalty Needs to Work Both Ways

We didn't have a squad and were about to play in Div3 what was he improving on

I didn't say needed mate. I was responding to your point about Ally saying we need a new team for next season - which I think he's exaggerating tbh. Like I said, we need to improve the quality and balance of the squad

No its not I don't care what our turnover for this year is there was no need to spend 7mill to win Div3, and before you tell me again we are building for the future.

Why does our glorious leader then tell us we will need a new team for next season and will most probably lose the first few games because he's playing the kids.

I still don't know why the 7m is used as if we spent transfer fees et al? As has been pointed out, we needed a squad to start with and no matter how bad some of the signings have proved to be (in some people's eyes), you can't tell me that a squad of youngsters would have swept all that there is in the Third either. Rather on the contrary, IMHO. Neither do I see any reason to lay into the manager or the players who stood by the club in its most dire times of need as if they were all here for the money.

Out of the squad what players will be offloaded

Alexander, Cole, Mitchell, Wiktorski and Hemmings are all out of contract in the summer. Cribari, Argyriou and Sandaza will have a year left on their contracts

I still don't know why the 7m is used as if we spent transfer fees et al? As has been pointed out, we needed a squad to start with and no matter how bad some of the signings have proved to be (in some people's eyes), you can't tell me that a squad of youngsters would have swept all that there is in the Third either. Rather on the contrary, IMHO. Neither do I see any reason to lay into the manager or the players who stood by the club in its most dire times of need as if they were all here for the money.

This isn't about a manager or players its about a club who should know better than take the nuclear option to crack a peanut, we keep hearing about good business sense and financial prudence, there's none of that in spending 7mill to win the lowest tier in professional football.

Mangers come and go and so do players (thank god) the club will always be there that's who I support, I want it to be there for the next 140 years but it won't be if we continue to follow the old ways of just spend more than the next guy.

This isn't about a manager or players its about a club who should know better than take the nuclear option to crack a peanut, we keep hearing about good business sense and financial prudence, there's none of that in spending 7mill to win the lowest tier in professional football.

Mangers come and go and so do players (thank god) the club will always be there that's who I support, I want it to be there for the next 140 years but it won't be if we continue to follow the old ways of just spend more than the next guy.

Promotion had to be absolutely guaranteed. Imagine we went with the youngsters and failed? Next year will be very instructive once the embargo is lifted. Until then I'm not taking the "nuclear option" and decrying everything Green and McCoist are doing as a shambolic, embarassing failure like you've decided to do recently. Patience.

Promotion had to be absolutely guaranteed. Imagine we went with the youngsters and failed? Next year will be very instructive once the embargo is lifted. Until then I'm not taking the "nuclear option" and decrying everything Green and McCoist are doing as a shambolic, embarassing failure like you've decided to do recently. Patience.

It's a failure to put in the place the correct way to run a club, Ally has failed to get his team to play even the basic standard of football well and in any league apart from part time we would've been struggling badly, and it seems Green is only interested in getting us back to the top as quick as possible to increase his share value before he calls time and rides into the sunset with his big share payoff and the club no further forward.

It's a failure to put in the place the correct way to run a club, Ally has failed to get his team to play even the basic standard of football well and in any league apart from part time we would've been struggling badly, and it seems Green is only interested in getting us back to the top as quick as possible to increase his share value before he calls time and rides into the sunset with his big share payoff and the club no further forward.

Believe me mate, I share your concerns about a vision for the future. However, I honestly don't think we could have expected much this season given the all that's come to pass over the last year. We've been told there is a vision and all will be revealed soon. I guess you can go one way or the other with that. I'm trying to stay positive. We've come a long way since the summer, whether the football is shite or not. I actually think we're on the right road...

Believe me mate, I share your concerns about a vision for the future. However, I honestly don't think we could have expected much this season given the all that's come to pass over the last year. We've been told there is a vision and all will be revealed soon. I guess you can go one way or the other with that. I'm trying to stay positive. We've come a long way since the summer, whether the football is shite or not. I actually think we're on the right road...

Fair do's mate, I actually think we haven't even started down the road yet, I hope for the clubs sake I'm wrong.

Fair do's mate, I actually think we haven't even started down the road yet, I hope for the clubs sake I'm wrong.

I would agree with that. We haven't really started down any road yet. Lets hope there are more templetons than dalys when the embargo goes.