There was a time when I never missed a Scotland home game but my current apathy I think stems from the national team's shocking record in not having qualified for a major tournament since 1998. They could & should have had second spot for their 2010 WC Qualifying Group & 2012 EC Qualifying Group thus getting into the play-offs. The fact they didn't shows how standards have fallen & just about all the blame should be directed at the SFA in particular their choices of national team managers i.e. Burley & Levein neither of whom had any great managerial record at club level. They only got the job because they were Scottish which shouldn't be a determining factor in the selection of the national team manager. Despite the Vogts fiasco, appointing a foreign manager shouldn't present a problem as many countries do it quite successfully. Scotland should be no different

Always still supported Scotland and never let the SFA into my thoughts for games other than after the match saying they couldnt pick their noses never mind a manager. Walter apart this is the first popular and decent manager we've had since the 90s (I never rated Craig Brown but he did amazing things when you look back on it, but possibly under achieved). So its a fresh start for this Wales game and I'll be up for it. I wouldnt let mindless so called fans of other teams sway my thoughts either, thats them with the problem.

What PapaBear said I couldn't put it better. I will admit I cried my eyes out when we lost to England with the Gascoigne goal and the moving ball penalty miss.

losing to England was always gutting - especially in the play-offs for Euro whatever it was - but Gazza's goal against us in 96 was the perfect 'bitter/sweet' moment. Yes we were getting beaten (again), but what a goal to get beaten by!

and, more, it was scored by a Rangers player. I honestly didn't know whether to weep or cheer.

losing to England was always gutting - especially in the play-offs for Euro whatever it was - but Gazza's goal against us in 96 was the perfect 'bitter/sweet' moment. Yes we were getting beaten (again), but what a goal to get beaten by!

and, more, it was scored by a Rangers player. I honestly didn't know whether to weep or cheer.

Had it been any other player id have switched the telly off, to miss the penalty was painful but I actually applauded and said "what a goal".