I've never seen any connection between my support of the national team and opinions of the SFA and I don't see why I should now.

I've never given them any gate money, but I've always tuned in and cheered them on. It's not always enjoyable but it's a habit I don't plan on breaking any time soon.

I told myself I was never going to support Scotland again - but when it comes down to it I find myself wanting them to win. Can't fight the habit of a lifetime.

The Tartan Army remain a bunch of fannies in my opinion though. Always hated them.

I remember watching Scotland v Italy in a wee Spanish Bar, I think Caldwell scored.

There were about 12 watching the game [all strangers] and we got talking.

By the end we all found out there were 9 Bears, 1 DU, 1 QOTS AND 1 HIBS. The others couldn't believe Rangers supporters were supporting Scotland, and were even more confused when Caldwell scored and we all cheered.

I lost interest years ago. I can't remember the last time I watched them and can't see me tuning in any time soon. Until things change at all levels I doubt Scotland will produce another world class player for many a year. Sad when you think back to some of the greats we used to have.