We've improved this year

I just think we need to keep a wee bit calm. When everyone was sayin give him a season, were they only sayin it cos they secretly didn't think they would have to? Because thats what it seems like.

i think this is a good point, and i must own to it. but i think that it is the simple things you expect to see improved upon in a first season, and we're not seeing it.

i think this is a good point, and i must own to it. but i think that it is the simple things you expect to see improved upon in a first season, and we're not seeing it.

I agree Barry but to counter that it may also be that PLG wanted to be the best and, therefore, wanted to improve everything at the one time.

Hopefully he can see that he needs to take a step back and improve the basics - the job he inherited required building from the ground up methodically. Looks like he felt he could just improve everything in one blow.

But what if it doesn't get any better? Suppose his grand plan is already in place and just not working? Supposing he thought he had the answers and they are all proving to be wrong?

Now I'm all for taking a couple of steps backwards to move ten forwards but what if we're just stepping backwards?

We need to be given some glimpse that what is happening at the club now will be of benefit in the future and that PLG really does know what he's doing.

At the moment his lack of acknowledgement, lack of stating what the problems are and what's he doing to rectify them, his refusal to explain strange decisions and in-congruent match summations just makes him appear a bit like Berti Vogts.

It all feels a bit like:

"What can I do? The players are not good enough, they are not efficient, I am disappointed, we cannot replace them as we have no money..."

I think it's time to tell us just exactly where we're heading... It's not as if any-one's going to steal his ideas right now and I can't see us getting any worse just because our rivals know our plans.

it certainly isnt going to get any better with the squad we have just now. even worse, leguen seems to think we only need two players at the transfer window. Our manager has got it wrong in a big way so far and i havent seen anything in our current form to suggest hes on the way to turning things around in the future. we are stagnant on and off the park. most of all the silence from our chairman is deafining, but ill have a guess and say hes well pissed off with leguens performance so far. If we take heavy defeats from hibs and celtic over the next week the writing will be on the wall for leguen and i dont see any way back for him. infact ill be glad to see the back of him if we do.

I still say we need to give any manager at least 2 seasons unless it is obvious that there is totally no shape or dicipline. I feel we have at times seen glimpses of reasonable football at times which does give me a bit of hope for the future.

We were 17 points behind Celtic after 17 games last year, this year we're only 16, so that's an improvement...

Now thats a fact i wouldnt have guessed.

But by any means its a shocking stat. A team of well paid players should never be in that state.

I think Le Guen has got things totally wrong but i still think he will sort it out.

The fact Celtic have shite defence (which Copenhagen proved) makes it worse.

I think it's amazing how few goals Celtic are letting in when you look at who they have in defence. I don't think I'd want any of them yet they are far better than ours.

Telfer, Caldwell, McManus ,Naylor with Bombscare Baldi in for Caught Cold Caldwell when he's injured.

How the hell do they do it?