time to change the team...

here we go...

-------------------Boyd/sebo--------------------

adam--------Ferguson------hemdani--------novo

---------------------Clement--------------------

smith---------j- rod----------papac-------hutton

---------------------mcgregor-------------------

sebo in for boyd Imo the boy needs a chance (a few games at least) till boyd recovers

we need to change the formatiom imo to make up for the lack of tallent in the squad we need to help the defence out because we are rank at the back

playing hemdani and fergie in more of a midfield role than "shit lets defend because these cunt are useless " role :D

Del.

I'd rather go to a 4-4-2 as I think the majority of our players are more comfortable with that formation. Also, that midfield trio in the centre are pretty defensive and could be quite negative which I don't think is what we need either. Also, while we need to tighten up the midfield, I don't think that will help with the problems we're seeing in the defence.

Up front I'd like to see Novo and Sebo given a chance. Novo isn't good enough to play wide and come in as he lacks composure IMO and that's been shown over the last few weeks.

Do we have any good centre backs coming through the youth & reserve setups?

cant argue much with dels teamsheet there.

IMO one thing that definitely needs done is Hemdani out of the back four.

Although he's not to blame for our shite defending, he's certainly no CB - sweeper maybe or a DMC but we cant ask him to be competing for every aerial ball into the box- hes not built to cope with that.

Secondly, i think we need to start playing a holding midfielder - be that hemdani or clement - someone needs to be in there at all times as time after time we're getting pumped in the midfield because theres no cover in there.

Last but not least - and maybe i should have put this first as its the most important - but is it just me or does our team, as a collective unit, just not bother to defend throw ins? we just give up possession so easily from them its pathetic.

BASIC defending needs to be focused on. we're making chances up front its just bad luck their not being finished.

--------------------------McGregor------------------------

----------Svensson---------Rodriguez----------Papac------

--------------------------Clement-------------------------

------------Ferguson---------------------Adam-----------

Burke-----------------------------------------------Martin

--------------------Sebo-------------Boyd---------------

3-5-2, more attacking, more options on the wings, one midfielder in front of back four and one midfielder able to push forward in to the box. Problem solved if Sebo and Boyd hit the goal trail again in the SPL.

Guest Big_Gazza_Mc

i would agree 3-5-2 is a plausable solution but in europe we would get ripped apart, if u remember martin o'kneel's away performances in europe:p i would go with a slightly altered 4-4-2 giving a flexible 4-3-1-2 going forward, changing to a

4-1-3-2 when the team is on the defensive.

----------------------------McGregor-----------------------------------

Hutton------------Svensson---------Hemdani/New player----------Smith

Burke/Furman --------- Ferguson--------Clement--------------Martin/Buffel

-----------------------Novo/Prso--------Boyd----------------------------

The flexibility lies in that martin or the LM can push forward to an attacking position wen the teams attacking with clement watching the space behind. But wen the team is defending clement drops back in front of the back 4 an allows ferguson to watch the central area in midfield.

Just basic things a would change. I would say everyone close down from the front. Dont allow the opposition any easy passes and put hard tackles in on the dangerous players in the team and try to hurt them. Just small things that i believe could make a big difference

Obviously while boyd is out my front 2 would be novo and prso.

In the new year I'd like to see:

---------------------------McGregor--------------------------

Whittaker--------Pressley------------Anderson----------Smith

---------------------------Clement---------------------------

---------Burke------------- Ferguson--------Brown------------

----------------------Stokes--------Boyd---------------------