Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

The other questions are a) how much more 'evidence' is Whyte sitting on? b) Why has he left it till now to present this evidence? c) Why has he done so through the tabloids instaed of the courts if he thinks he has any real claim of ownership?

All fair points but we're kidding ourselves on if we don't think this goes a bit deeper than some bad press.

I'd like to see Green respond in full - preferably in a formal, minuted meeting with supporters and shareholders and not, like Whyte, in the Scottish Sun.

This is hilarious, usual suspects on here cuming in there pants because Whyte opens his lying mouth. The same man who they told us was a lying bassa, we suddenly now have to believe is a paragon of truth and justice. :roflmao:

I don't see anyone here suggesting they would take Whyte's word for anything. I wouldn't even believe my ears if I was to hear one of his tapes. The troubling thing for me is Green's response. He's admitted lying to Whyte and doesn't even seem to realise he's confirming that he lied to the fans in the process.

The whole thing's a tangled web of deceit and I for one don't find it the least bit f**king amusing

I don't see anyone here suggesting they would take Whyte's word for anything. I wouldn't even believe my ears if I was to hear one of his tapes. The troubling thing for me is Green's response. He's admitted lying to Whyte and doesn't even seem to realise he's confirming that he lied to the fans in the process.

The whole thing's a tangled web of deceit and I for one don't find it the least bit f**king amusing

What lies has he told that have disadvantaged the club or the fans? None that I can see

What lies has he told to get rid of the biggest crook and disaster ever to hit Rangers? Loads and not one of us wouldn't have done the same to see the back of that wee prick.

Is Green perfect far from it but he has done nothing that has caused the club harm and until that happens he's fine by me.

Where we stand at the beginning of next season in terms of restructuring, getting players in and moving on will be very instructive. This is the latest in a saga of shite we've had to put up with over the past year. We should know by the start of next season if we're moving forward with Green in charge or not. Time will tell.

As usual the headline paints a very different picture to the actual "story".....I don't even see why it is a story! Green and Ahmed kept whyte sweet because they needed his shares (as Kennedy tried to do) but when the CVA was rejected they didn't need him anymore and that was that!

I know the green haters and the obsessed ones from across the city will lap this up but I just don't see the big deal....things like this happen in business constantly why are we making headline news? It's a bit embarrassing for our country with all the problems in the world the press up here choose to print this nonsense!

I've been discussing this with a few people this morning and the point has been made more than once that this issue could be the result of a new ownership battle and/or the Green consortium preparing for a sale.

Not beyond the realms of possibility.

I've been discussing this with a few people this morning and the point has been made more than once that this issue could be the result of a new ownership battle and/or the Green consortium preparing for a sale.

Jesus wept. I don't think I could take another one so soon :(

Well enough folk want him out so that will please them, in this case though at the moment I thnk its better the devil you know than what's round the corner.

Where the Green consortium not tied into the shares for a year after floatation?