Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

Perfectly.

Of course he was a director before the CVA failed, the CVA couldn't have failed till they made the offer eh?

Whilst a CVA was possible Whytes shares were relevant to every single prospective purchaser, surely you can grasp that?

Your not comprehending this at all are you?

What I comprehend that you lack a certain amount of dignity when it comes to adress and speak with fellow posters. But there's always the ignore option for the smug ones like you.

Added.

Edited by der Berliner

Ally McCoist hopes Rangers supporters can be spared further heartache as the latest row over the club's ownership heads for court.

Craig Whyte, who owned oldco Rangers until last year's administration and subsequent liquidation, is demanding a cut of the current club from chief executive Charles Green and is threatening legal action.

Whyte claims Green was acting as his frontman when he bought the remnants of oldco Rangers before transferring them to a new company and establishing the reformed club in Division Three this season.

Green has admitted sweet-talking Whyte during negotiations but, in an interview with the Scottish Sun, warned his predecessor any demand for shares or regular payments now is "not going to happen".

In the meantime, McCoist has again been left to face questions about boardroom wrangling, and the manager said: "I'll definitely be meeting Charles and having a chat.

"But without doubt again the main people I feel sorry for are the supporters who have kept this club going in the last 18 months.

"I definitely feel for them because just when we seem to be getting a bit of clarity something else comes from left field.

"I've got no doubts the press and media will be asking questions, as they rightly do, so I'd be very hopeful that once again our supporters can get answers they deserve."

Ally McCoist hopes Rangers supporters can be spared further heartache as the latest row over the club's ownership heads for court.

Craig Whyte, who owned oldco Rangers until last year's administration and subsequent liquidation, is demanding a cut of the current club from chief executive Charles Green and is threatening legal action.

Whyte claims Green was acting as his frontman when he bought the remnants of oldco Rangers before transferring them to a new company and establishing the reformed club in Division Three this season.

Green has admitted sweet-talking Whyte during negotiations but, in an interview with the Scottish Sun, warned his predecessor any demand for shares or regular payments now is "not going to happen".

In the meantime, McCoist has again been left to face questions about boardroom wrangling, and the manager said: "I'll definitely be meeting Charles and having a chat.

"But without doubt again the main people I feel sorry for are the supporters who have kept this club going in the last 18 months.

"I definitely feel for them because just when we seem to be getting a bit of clarity something else comes from left field.

"I've got no doubts the press and media will be asking questions, as they rightly do, so I'd be very hopeful that once again our supporters can get answers they deserve."

Ally go away on holiday or something.