Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

Is there not something else not being considered here? I thought Whyte was banned from any involvement in Scottish football anyway, so regardless of any deal, he CAN'T be the owner of Rangers, he simply isn't allowed to be?

Is there not something else not being considered here? I thought Whyte was banned from any involvement in Scottish football anyway, so regardless of any deal, he CAN'T be the owner of Rangers, he simply isn't allowed to be?

I think he can be involved in a club but can't run it or maybe I'm mistaken.

I think he can be involved in a club but can't run it or maybe I'm mistaken.

I was under the impression that a condition of our SFA membership being transferred was to show Whyte had no involvement whatsoever. I've no idea if the same applies to other Scottish clubs.

Wonder who's behind all this ? Whyte doesn't own a penny of Rangers now. Do I detect the usual elements within the mhedia up to their tricks again ? CG 's statement last week about the SPL trading whilst insolvent would have ruffled more than a few feathers I'd guess. Is this attempted payback time i.e. a made-up story about Whyte owning part of Rangers. Don't think so.

Try harder next time bhoys.............