Charles Green Statement

It's a reasonably well stuctured rehash of yesterdays defence with a carefully worded admission of accepting a six figure sum thrown in for good measure. One thing I'd like to know is exactly when this money was received.

just more than £137,000 was deposited later

Was it before or after the transfer of shares was completed?

What I don't want to be hearing is that the money was deposited in July or August along with the excuse that Green and Ahmad somehow forgot about a seperate account they'd set up for Whyte to invest.

gotta agree about this cash.. just exactly when later did they get this money why was the account still open? can of worms from the statement bringing as many questions as answers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I like it tbh.

you seem like a follower of the pided piper. if you cant see or smell the bullshit from that statement im afraid i think your very gullable

like someone pointed out went from green meeting him once by accident to we setup a secret bank account which we have 137k of his fucking monies in It.

I really dont like how this is progressing, and I cant keep thinking your trying to hope the best thru your heart that nowts wrong than thinking with your head and starting to join the dots. .

Edited by blueflag

you seem like a follower of the pided piper. if you cant see or smell the bullshit from that statement im afraid i think your very gullable

like someone pointed out went from green meeting him once by accident to we setup a secret bank account which we have 137k of his fucking monies in It.

I really dont like how this is progressing, and I cant keep thinking your trying to hope the best thru your heart that nowts wrong than thinking with your head and starting to join the dots. .

I can turn this around and say that you seem like a member of a pitch fork mob, you're assuming the very worst of everything and giving Craig Whyte, he man who nearly destroyed our club, the reaction he was looking for by doing this.

Wider point may be that there doesn't seem to be any balance or middle ground on this now, one extreme or another etc.

I can turn this around and say that you seem like a member of a pitch fork mob, you're assuming the very worst of everything and giving Craig Whyte, he man who nearly destroyed our club, the reaction he was looking for by doing this.

Wider point may be that there doesn't seem to be any balance or middle ground on this now, one extreme or another etc.

I think there's plenty of middle ground and I'd like to think that Green will be given ample opportuinity to explain his version of events. We all want to know the truth. I'm sure even a number of Green's backers will be seeking clarity on some of these issues.

Something I did notice from one report last night which the majority of the mhedia had omitted was that Ally mentioned he'll be having a chat with Green 'when he gets back from Europe'. So apparently Green was out of the country when news of this scandal broke, just as he was the other month when the ridiculous story of us being served with a winding up order surfaced. When the cats away...?

but im hardly out with a pitch fork., just very very concerned the statement opens a ever bigger can of worms, and you seem intent in sticking your head in the sand and thinking like our lovely new ibrox tune that 'everythings goni be awrite'