Queen's Park 1-4 Rangers

What an appalling attitude.

You WANT McCoist to stay and you want him to fail... just to prove you were right. Fuck me, with that type of attitude we may as well just turn off the lights.

Why need the Tims to beat the shit out of us when we can do it ourselves eh ?

Yup we hammer ourselves at every turn just look at the last couple of days.

As for Ally his team puts in an average performance, they were outplayed for large spells of the second half and he suddenly grows a pair and starts shouting the odds about backing, maybe he should at the squad he was given to win a part-time league before he shouts about backing.

If he showed that anger towards his pals in the media who are still putting the boot in day after day to the club he and all of us love then I might actually take his ramblings seriously.

We have a CEO trying to be a stand up comic and now we have Ally trying to rewrite history because I can tell him this is the worst Rangers team in history. Maybe when he looks in the mirror he can't handle the fact that he's partly to blame for that.

In the light of everything that has gone on in the last week, I am happy to have Ally there for next season.

I thought his outburst a bit strange today, given that he agreed with Green at the time, did he not? Maybe I am not remembering it correctly?

I don't think Ally is preparing to go, but I take what he said at face value. Today, Green is the man under pressure and he needs to deliver the dosh! That is what Ally was saying. Nothing more.

In the light of everything that has gone on in the last week, I am happy to have Ally there for next season.

I thought his outburst a bit strange today, given that he agreed with Green at the time, did he not? Maybe I am not remembering it correctly?

I don't think Ally is preparing to go, but I take what he said at face value. Today, Green is the man under pressure and he needs to deliver the dosh! That is what Ally was saying. Nothing more.

Which outburst? The hyped-up blather the papers put into his mouth?