Queen's Park 1-4 Rangers

Is that coming from you, gunslinger?

yes. you cant write off his concerns. he may know things others don't and even leaving that aside lots of people are more concerned than you. play it down all you want it doesn't alter what happened.

yes. you cant write off his concerns. he may know things others don't and even leaving that aside lots of people are more concerned than you. play it down all you want it doesn't alter what happened.

Who says I'm not concerned? I was just wondering that you give Ally at least some sort of credit. Then again, maybe it is not that much, depends on how much you actually give these other "some" you mentioned. It did not exactly struck me as odd, as it goes against Green though ...

Great match preview GS, well done.

I missed the game and the aftermath, what exactly did McCoist say?

Snatched from FF ...

Ally - "I won't lie to you. I'm disappointed at the reflection being taken off the team over the period. Been told again today that it's the worst Rangers team in history. It's really surprising. I tell you right now it's the worst Rangers team in history because no-one knows the worst team, it's about opinions. I don't think it is. I've been here long enough, with the greatest respect to Charles I don't know how many titles he's won at other clubs, this is certainly my first title as a manager. I've been very fortunate to win 11 titles at this club and that there is the hardest that we've won.

Gordon Smith - "It's a Third Division title, Ally, that's what people are saying."

Ally - "There has to be changes. No doubt about that. The fans deserve the future to be told to them. We've been told there's going to be investment in the club. That's fantastic. Investment is needed in the youth department and the scouting department. Investment is obviously needed in players. On behalf of my players, I'd like to say well done to the fans for staying with us throughout the season. We went into the unknown. This team was put together in the space of effectively 5-6 days and they've won a championship. And I say well done to them."

Interviewer - "Do you feel positive after meeting Charles Green?"

Ally - "Absolutely"

Which outburst? The hyped-up blather the papers put into his mouth?

No, on ESPN after the game. It wasn't really an outburst, that's a bit strong, but he was critical of Green's description of the team as the worst ever.