Queen's Park 1-4 Rangers

You put a decent enough side on the park, play people where they are best and you get a performance who deserves that name. Sound performance all round, Argyriou looked a bit off today, Hutton still does not convince me as someone needed right now. Templeton on fire (at times) and a stand-out. I'd have him, McKay and McCulloch in my team any week, in attack, of course.

Respect for the unpaid QP chaps giving it their all.

Part of me wants him to stay and make as much of a mess of it as I'm sure he will, just so he can have no excuses when he finally has to go. Rangers will still be here when Ally and myself are dust and gone so what's 2 or 3 years of abject failure in the big picture of things.

What an appalling attitude.

You WANT McCoist to stay and you want him to fail... just to prove you were right. Fuck me, with that type of attitude we may as well just turn off the lights.

Why need the Tims to beat the shit out of us when we can do it ourselves eh ?