Charles wants ally to sack his backroom team.

he's playing with fire if he tries to take on McCoist. Remember, Walter is a non-exec, and Walter's long enough in the tooth to know that if McCoist is forced out, then his own position becomes less powerful. If both Walter and Ally were to speak out about something, the impact would be greater than the sum of the parts and the fans would listen. If Green loses the fans before the reappointment in August, he'll be out of a job.

If they have something to tell by all means tell, but they shouldn't create mischief if McCoist leaves the job because he's a poor manager.

he's playing with fire if he tries to take on McCoist. Remember, Walter is a non-exec, and Walter's long enough in the tooth to know that if McCoist is forced out, then his own position becomes less powerful. If both Walter and Ally were to speak out about something, the impact would be greater than the sum of the parts and the fans would listen. If Green loses the fans before the reappointment in August, he'll be out of a job.

Walter and Ally have to tread carefully, because if they oust Green and the football doesn't improve then they will feel a terrible backlash. If Ally is a savvy as I think he is he will like Green there to take the glare off his short comings as a manager.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 40m AMcC on today's reports - I have not entered into any discussions at all with Charles regarding my coaching staff.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 38m AMcC - All that I will say is that in last five years, Kenny, Ian, & myself have won 3 SPL titles, numerous cups & the #SFL3 for this club.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 37m AMcC - The fans need to know absolutely everything that goes on. I will never hide anything from the fans, they deserve that.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 36m AMcC - I would love to be sat here answering questions from you about things like Temps' two goals & Hemmings scoring his first goal.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 37m AMcC on Green - Relationship is fine, we spoke on the phone this morning. We'll meet again either today or tomorrow before the game.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 36m AMcC on Green - We both agree that the most important thing is that we want to take this club forward.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 36m AMcC - It's not about me, or about Charles Green. The most important thing is this football club.

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official 38m AMcC - All that I will say is that in last five years, Kenny, Ian, & myself have won 3 SPL titles, numerous cups & the #SFL3 for this club.

I it wrong this made me cringe a little? I'm a fan of super but context and all that. It was more the Cups thing

I it wrong this made me cringe a little? I'm a fan of super but context and all that. It was more the Cups thing

It was more the lack of saying "under the leadership of Walter" that had me cringing. They were WS's back room team.