rangers statement on todays board meeting.

Is that what he is now? I've lost track of what his job title is and whether or not he's a director. Oddly, it seems to keep changing.

He's still a director of RFCL but not of RIFC which has the side effect of not having to comply with the obligations and responsibilities of being a director of a listed company. It certainly looks as though he is a de facto shadow director.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest it was to be revealed that he's creaming a 5 or even 10% cut of all our commercial deals on top of his £350k + bonuses + expenses remuneration package.

He's still a director of RFCL but not of RIFC which has the side effect of not having to comply with the obligations and responsibilities of being a director of a listed company. It certainly looks as though he is a de facto shadow director.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest it was to be revealed that he's creaming a 5 or even 10% cut of all our commercial deals on top of his £350k + bonuses + expenses remuneration package.

Are we really trusting these people to take an unspecified cut of our commercial deals? It's ridiculous really. You say 5/10%, but in reality it could be 99%, and legally we couldn't do a thing about it. All our sponsorship and naming rights dough could be sitting in Imrans maws account as we speak.

The whole set up is suspicious. I want to have people running our club that I feel I can trust and I most certainly don't trust this mob. Not one iota.

I think this is a sensible outcome for a few reasons:

1. It means due process is followed so avoids any legal issues down the line.

2. External club critics have all backed a variety of independent investigations so far so this should also have their backing.

3. It should be open and transparent giving the supporters some comfort.

However, it is obviously vital this panel is convened very quickly and that it does its job asap. We can't afford to have uncertainty hanging around for any longer than is required.

For what it's worth, I don't think Charles will survive this but if he does then hopefully we can put the events of the last week behind us.

it is the job of the non-executives to hold the executive to account that's one of their main raison d'etre .

Ahmad is not entitled to a vote anyway because he's not a director of the plc.

Thanks for answering my question. Much appreciated.

Since you appear to have a better insight into these matters, do you agree it looks as though Green and Ahmad have been suspended?

I think it looks like they failed to convince the board that all is well. however their either was no proof of wrongdoing or the convinced them enough that their was no wrongdoing so they weren't removed.

or their simply is no wrongdoing and this is their way of proving it.