The Rangers Saga â?? Groundhog Day

Do you think we've hears the last of CG ? I don't. As someone pointed on RM you have to remember the investors at the share issue were his people more or less. Remember too both he & IA own around 13% shareholding. What's to stop him, IA & sufficient other shareholders forcing an EGM & replacing the Rangers board(including our invisible chairman) with themselves and whoever else they want on the board. They still do hold considerable power even after CG's departure on Friday.

I,for one, would welcome this. We cannot & must not have a 'return of the brown brogues' as Bill McMurdo put it so well today in his blog i.e. people who believe that as Rangers men' it's their right to be in control of Rangers regardless of their performances

Seriously, you'd welcome it? I'm speechless at that.

trying to sack two of the 3 managers? sacking a player?

The anti-Green brigade will insinuate that he wanted to get rid of a potentially high earner. The pragmatic would say he did it because Sandaza was in clear breach of contract and openly disloyal to his employer. The football fan will probably say that he wasn't good enough anyway. ... Just saying.

How much of the "sack the two coaches" is actually true? ... Just asking.

The anti-Green brigade will insinuate that he wanted to get rid of a potentially high earner. The pragmatic would say he did it because Sandaza was in clear breach of contract and openly disloyal to his employer. The football fan will probably say that he wasn't good enough anyway. ... Just saying.

How much of the "sack the two coaches" is actually true? ... Just asking.

walter and mm will know how much it is true. i would say 100% but they will know exactly.

sacking sandaza set a dangerous precedent that will affect our interaction with our players and ones we want to sign for some time and thats assuming he doesn't win his case against us.

You would welcome Green, Ahmad & co coming in, sacking the board and Green being reinstated so that they continue with their plan for how to take as much money as possible out of our club and into their own pockets as possible? Why on earth would you welcome that? In fact, why would any Rangers fan welcome that?
Seriously, you'd welcome it? I'm speechless at that.

If this investigation doesn't actually bring up anything new or significant then I think I would welcome this, the manner of Green's departure has left me very uncomfortable about the motives of some of our board.

You would welcome Green, Ahmad & co coming in, sacking the board and Green being reinstated so that they continue with their plan for how to take as much money as possible out of our club and into their own pockets as possible? Why on earth would you welcome that? In fact, why would any Rangers fan welcome that?

How do you know that for sure ? Rangers need to become a properly run business.If it mean investors getting their rewards so be it if we're successful on & off the park.

What's your alternative ? continue as we once were ? let's bring back all the Rangers men in their blazers & brown brogues. Let's not care if we get put out 7 cups in 18months. As long as we've got 'RANGERS MEN' then who cares eh ? if the manager wastes money we'll borrow more until we get it right. Don't worry about what the bank says.

We need a club run like a proper business where highly paid individuals are responsible for company performance. Who would most likely get that - CG and co or the blazers and brown brogues? I know who I think would. At present the £750k p.a. manager is failing miserably btw.

were not seriously questioning the motives of walter are we. this is a man who as a boy wrote to rangers asking permission to attend a game with a broken leg. then we have mm. someone who despite living and working in london has for years flew up and down to matches.

this will be like the morons who called walter a liar when he said lloyds were running the club. the ones he was nearly in tears talking about on radio clyde.

you want to question walters motives then you better have a bloody good case because he for me is the greatest ever ranger someone who lives and breathes rangers and would never knowingly do it any harm.

How do you know that for sure ? Rangers need to become a properly run business.If it mean investors getting their rewards so be it if we're successful on & off the park.

What's your alternative ? continue as we once were ? let's bring back all the Rangers men in their blazers & brown brogues. Let's not care if we get put out 7 cups in 18months. As long as we've got 'RANGERS MEN' then who cares eh ? if the manager wastes money we'll borrow more until we get it right. Don't worry about what the bank says.

We need a club run like a proper business where highly paid individuals are responsible for company performance. Who would most likely get that - CG and co or the blazers and brown brogues? I know who I think would. At present the £750k p.a. manager is failing miserably btw.

who are the blazers and brown brogues? if your talking about p murray, aj and bain as examples they have a shit load more experience than green and co. if you throw in dave king and d park its not even a competition.

If this investigation doesn't actually bring up anything new or significant then I think I would welcome this, the manner of Green's departure has left me very uncomfortable about the motives of some of our board.

green walked away of his own accord.

he also agreed the investigation was a good idea. i don't see how you can be upset by his departure it was his choice.

were not seriously questioning the motives of walter are we. this is a man who as a boy wrote to rangers asking permission to attend a game with a broken leg. then we have mm. someone who despite living and working in london has for years flew up and down to matches.

this will be like the morons who called walter a liar when he said lloyds were running the club. the ones he was nearly in tears talking about on radio clyde.

you want to question walters motives then you better have a bloody good case because he for me is the greatest ever ranger someone who lives and breathes rangers and would never knowingly do it any harm.

I'm not saying that he isn't doing what he thinks is best but that doesn't mean it is. Walter still harps back to the Murray regime as if it was all wonderful, it would hardly be surprising if he likes the idea of just putting 'Rangers men', TBK type people everywhere.

Green was powerful enough to survive opposition before I think but this recent stuff created an opening, and i'm pretty certain the Walter, Malcolm Murray faction have taken full advantage regardless of guilt or innocence. And i'm afraid that just doesn't sit well with me at all, however much they love Rangers.