Civil War Says The DR

Is every other football club in the world owned by tycoon fans then? Answer is no.

I don't see why people go on like having businessmen wanting to make money in charge is some sort of unique thing to Rangers FC.

It's unique in the history of our club.

What clubs run by businessmen wanting to make money for themselves have been successful then?

It's unique in the history of our club.

What clubs run by businessmen wanting to make money for themselves have been successful then?

Rather a lot, although of course it can depend on how you define success. Do you seriously think that most football clubs (UK anyway) are run by people wanting no return?

I don't see how it's unique to us anyway. David bloody Murray didn't make money off us and was doing it for the love of it all?

Rather a lot, although of course it can depend on how you define success. Do you seriously think that most football clubs (UK anyway) are run by people wanting no return?

I don't see how it's unique to us anyway. David bloody Murray didn't make money off us and was doing it for the love of it all?

Okay, name them then.

Do you really need me to define what success is for Rangers supporters?

murray lost tens of millions on us.