Civil War Says The DR

bain doesn't want the job and i doubt walter wants bain. regardless walter would have a far better idea of what bain offers than us.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but isn't Bain disqualified due to the 5-year pre-admin rule? Then again, I'm not sure he was a director of the club.

I'm not an accountant, but isn't it a bit worrying that the chairman and non exec directors haven't seen bank statements? (assuming the DR is accurate when they say this)

Green was questioned on this before he left, and his reply was less than convincing. The STV reporter asked if there was more than £20m, and Green said no. He then asked Green if there was more than £10m, and Green said yes. What exactly have we spent a possible £12m on? If there is less than £15m in our account, then it's the cops we should be calling, not fucking Delottie, or some other toothless investigator.

we need to do what companies do the world over. advertise the job and select the best candidate.

Such is the magnitude of the job that it shouldnt even be advertised - we should be recruiting a renowned headhunting firm to recruit such a position.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but isn't Bain disqualified due to the 5-year pre-admin rule? Then again, I'm not sure he was a director of the club.

he can be ceo but not a director.

also the sfa rules allow for an appeal on that and given he was sacked to cover up the liquidation he would probably win an appeal.

I am beginning to understand better how the natives of a country must have felt when they were invaded by some foreign power.

Does anyone really believe that people.like Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Imran Ahmed, Brian Stockbridge and the others have a genuine interest in Glasgow Rangers Football Club. I don't but instead their interest was solely to gain financially. Most of the countries that were invaded recovered eventually. Who knows, how long our eventually will be?

I am beginning to understand better how the natives of a country must have felt when they were invaded by some foreign power.

Does anyone really believe that people.like Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Imran Ahmed, Brian Stockbridge and the others have a genuine interest in Glasgow Rangers Football Club. I don't but instead their interest was solely to gain financially. Most of the countries that were invaded recovered eventually. Who knows, how long our eventually will be?

Is every other football club in the world owned by tycoon fans then? Answer is no.

I don't see why people go on like having businessmen wanting to make money in charge is some sort of unique thing to Rangers FC.