A new ownership battle - an impossible situation?

I expect any rich 'Rangers men' to be let downs as before.

Point taken but I don't think it's ever been as simple as that mate. I'd definitely agree, if someone wants to buy the club they should be open and clear about their aims.

And, on the other hand, if someone wants to sell, they should be equally clear.

Point taken but I don't think it's ever been as simple as that mate. I'd definitely agree, if someone wants to buy the club they should be open and clear about their aims.

And, on the other hand, if someone wants to sell, they should be equally clear.

Frankie i've never gone for this 'D&P screwed other bidders' stuff and unless we get something very very conclusive to prove it I doubt I ever will. The wealth and resources of these guys were there to blow other bidders out of the water and they just didn't do it, they tried to get us as cheap as possible and despite a lot of bluster about how badly they got treated they never even attempted to put it it a court that the administrators had illegally accepted a worse offer. They were also horribly cowardly about the idea of being the ones to go the new company process, hence that McColl thing after Green has already completed his purchase. 'Green was only ever getting the club' is something I cannot make sense of. Even for the one reason that there was a preferred bidder before Green, so are we to believe that Bill Miller was part of a plot to throw us off the scent?

So give me one good reason why I should be putting faith in these guys again or how we even know they're better for the job than what we have now? Granted if rumours about all the share issue money being gone are true than it doesn't look so good but all it seems to be is rumours right now.