NEW: SFL Clubs Breakaway to From Championship (SPFL2)

Septic like the way it is, a one horse race as long as possible CL last 16 every year, buckets of money pouring into their coffers while every other club goes to the wall

That might be correct.

But I'm willing to bet that they won't make the last 16 this year.

The lawyer's letter quote is interesting. Cowdenbeath are one of the breakaway teams and Donald Findlay is no mug.

However, I still don't think this is going anywhere.

We might not have a vote, but everything depends on us.

We are where the money comes from.

I'm surprised that the rentamouths Gray and Hutton haven't been saying much.

We might be where the money comes from but what control do we have over this ? it's the SKY money which we bring in. We need to sabotage this SKY deal with whatever it takes. Rangers must not subsidise Scottish football any longer after they showed us what they thought of us last year. Time for revenge on these people.

We might be where the money comes from but what control do we have over this ? it's the SKY money which we bring in. We need to sabotage this SKY deal with whatever it takes. Rangers must not subsidise Scottish football any longer after they showed us what they thought of us last year. Time for revenge on these people.

Rab

Revenge - although due - will get us and Scottish football nowhere.

Although we don't even have a vote in this, I'm all for flexing our collective muscle.

However, the word "collective" raises another debate, and an age-old problem.

That's a lot of the reasons why we are where we are.

“That would have brought back in the settlement agreement and the Rangers television money which we currently sub-contract to the SPL.

This issue has oft been debated. Where does this actually leave it?

Hope SFL bargain a better deal for our tv rights net term.

Rab

Revenge - although due - will get us and Scottish football nowhere.

Although we don't even have a vote in this, I'm all for flexing our collective muscle.

However, the word "collective" raises another debate, and an age-old problem.

That's a lot of the reasons why we are where we are.

We cannot let these people walk all over us. They hate us but want us to subsidise them via a SKY deal which shows more of our games than theirs but which we get peanuts from. That is unfair and cannot continue. We must be prepared for a summer of battles with the football authorities in this country.

Dunfermline are now involved in a play-off to stay up. They were one of the signatories. Wonder what would happen if they lose the play off

SFL2. We'll be playing them next season then if they lose the play-off